Chapter 38- Patience Is A Virtue

Previously

"Oh, yeah. You like when I fuck you like this huh?" I heard she asked while she thrusted harder inside of me but my mouth has been agape this entire time, I couldn't even respond. My mind, body and soul was in total bliss as I shuddered before I heard the front door closed and my heart pounded faster in my chest. My brain wanted to quickly get up and hide but my body was reluctant.

"What the-"

Alex POV

6:45 P.M.

I was about to make Veronica cum for the hundredth time, when I heard a sound coming from the living room. I stopped thrusting my hips forward and looked towards the living room and saw that there were small unusual muddy trails coming from the front doorway trailing off to somewhere. I slowly withdrew my 10 inch strap from her pussy and she quickly turned around to face me and looked at me shockingly before I slid off the counter and grabbed my gun off the floor, then slowly made light steps out of the kitchen with my gun pointing straight ahead of me. As I made my way out of the kitchen I saw the front door slightly opened and when I looked outside, it was raining. My eyes scanned the unknown trails and it somehow looked like a small animal footprint and I slowly paced towards where it was leading; towards the living room.

"What the-"

Ruff! Ruff!

"SANDY! HOW THE FUCK THIS- GET YOUR SMELLY DOG ASS ON HOME!" I shouted, glaring at Sandy in the sofa whining as it layed between the cusions while staring up at me with a pitty ass puss in boots kinda eyes, all wet and shit.

"Don't give me that pitty ass look! Get the fuck out!"

ARR! ARR! ARR!

It squealed out as it quickly jumped off the sofa and ran towards the front door.

"Hey, gi- Alex? how the hell did she get inside?" Veronica suddenly spoke as she came into the living room, watching Sandy took off running through the door.

"You ain't closed the door?" I asked as I walked towards the kitchen and she followed behind me.

"But I did. How did she even get inside?" She asked and I picked up my trousers off the floor and slid into it.

"Maybe it ain't closed properly in the first place and the wind blew it or supm, it is windy outside baby. You worry too much. Come here." I said as I walked up to her and pulled her body into mine by her ass and squeezed it while I attached my lips to her soft ones, passionately before the kiss started getting heated as fuck, I started to pull down the straps of her dress.

"Mm.. Alex?" A soft moan escaped her lips as she pulled away from me but held my hand in place, restricting them from stripping her out of her clothes once more.

"Hm?" I hummed in response as I stared down at her with low eyes but I realised her eyes were closed.

"My dad... I don't know if he'll be back soon. So.."

"No worries. I'm 'bout to leave right now anyway."

"Okay." She said in a whisper.

"Aight... Baby, you're still holding my hands." I chuckled and she opened her eyes.

"Sorry." She said as she withdrew her hands and stepped back a little away from me.

"You good?" I asked as I chuckled while I looked at her looking everywhere else but at me.

"Yeah." She said while nodding her head.

"You sure baby girl?" I walked closer towards her.

"Don't come any closer!" She blurted out and I stopped in my tracks while I raised my eyebrows in confusion.