Chapter 14- Hangover Treat

Veronica POV

The next day 8:40 A.M.

I felt a cool breeze caressed me and I opened my eyes, while I heard the sound of birds chirping, and I squinted at the bright sunlight that's coming from the window.

I slowly sat up and regretted my action, as I felt a sudden headache and I held on to my head.

"Skk, ouch!" I hissed in pain before I slowly peeled my eyes opened and looked down at my nude body before I jerked my head to the side, as my eyes scanned my surrounding and I noticed that this isn't my bedroom.

Where am I and where's my clothes?

Was I ra-

"No, no." I said as I scooted off to the edge of the bed, I made an attempt to stand up before I glanced at the floor and saw my black dress and underwear. I quickly snatched up my panty and slid it on as well as my dress before I stood up.

"Ouch!" I said as I felt the intense headache coming on again and I grabbed on to my head as I shut my eyes tightly.

Vrrt Vrrt

I flinched as I heard vibrating sounds and jerked my head in the location before I saw my phone lighting up on the nightstand and I rushed towards it, snatching it up and saw that I have 3 new messages and 5 missed calls, so I quickly unlocked it and tapped the call log icon and I saw two missed calls from Vany, two from my dad and one from Alex before I tapped messages.

Vany Bestttiii❤️: BESTFRIEND🗣🗣🗣

Today • 7:35 AM

Vany Bestttiii❤️: Girl where are you?!

Today • 8:00 AM

"Shit." I muttered as realization hit me and I remember that I have to pick her up and we have a history test today.

I'll have to do it first thing at school tomorrow.

Me: Girl I'm sorry I slept in🤦‍♀️

Sent just now

I got out of her messages and opened a message from Alex.

Alex🥵💦: Where you at?

Yesterday 10:46 PM

I have no idea she was trying to contact me lastnight. My eyes darted to the nightstand and I saw "take me" on a small note paper underneath a glass of water and two pills on it.

I quickly looked around before I walked hastily towards the window and sighed from relief when I saw my house, so I now know where I am.

But... I have no idea how I got here or when.

Why is my head pounding so freaking hard?

Why was I laying in her bed naked?

Did we have sex?

I don't remember anything from yesterday apart from feeling down and depressed all damn day so I decided to go to this nightclub to have a few drinks to clear my head, without Vany because I just wanted to be alone at the time. I've only been out to that same club once with her, and I never had any alcohol; until lastnight.

After what happened yesterday with Alex, I never knew I would end up in her bed. I thought she hates me and wants nothing to do with me. To be honest, I don't even know how she feels about me. I don't know if she likes me or it's just the sex for her. I hope not.