Chapter 11- CAUTION: IT'S SLIPPERY WHEN WET!

👆[Alex in media]👆

RATED 18+

This whole chapter is erotic💦‼️

*******************************************

Alex POV

"Veronica, open this damn door now." I demanded her.

"No! I can't!" She exclaimed.

"Veronica? Is everything okay?" Her bastard of a fucking father asked from outside her bedroom door.

"Y-yes father!"

"What's going on in there? I heard you screamed."

"It's nothing daddy I thought I saw a- uhhh- a Centipede!" She said and I chuckled inwardly.

"Okay sweetie, call me if you need anything." He said and I heard his footsteps walking away.

"Why not?" I continued.

"I-um... am naked!"

"No you not, you got a damn towel wrapped around your ass." I said getting irritated.

She lucky I'm on my meds.

Silence

"Come on shawty, I don't got time for this bullshit. It's not like I ain't seen yo pussy befo."

"How did you get in my room?" She asked.

"I used a ladder."

"Why?"-

"Open this fucking door!" I said a little too loud.

"Shhhh... alright, alright." She whispered then I heard the lock clicked as she cracked the door opened and I watched her peeking up at me.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"I brought your phone back." I said as I took her phone out of my pocket.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine, thanks for asking." She said.

I stretched her phone to her and she looked at it then motioned her eyes up to meet mine and once again, there goes my fucking heart beating rapidly against my chest. I don't know why the fuck this happened every fucking time I seen her.

"Thank you." She said before extending her hand out to hold it and I swiftly grabbed her by her hand and yanked her body forward to mine and she gasped.

"You thought I ain't heard you in there fucking yoself in the shower? Huh?" I asked lowly in her ear as I firmly held her by the waist and I could feel her body tensed up.

"How was it? Hm? Did you have fun playing with your pussy?"

"Did you finger that pussy or did you need extra stimulation and decided to use some shower head?"

"Did you thought about me fucking the shit out of you?" I asked huskily as I slowly ran my fingers down, putting my hand underneath the towel and it met with her extremely wet pussy as I started to rub it and she started panting.

"Fuck." I muttered, astonished by how wet her pussy is and I got turned the fuck on. I was turned on the minute I stepped through her window and heard her moaning, then what drove me crazy was hearing her called out my fucking name.

My plan was to give her back her phone and bounced.

How the fuck did I fall into this trap?

Damn!

"Alex, please mhm."- she moaned softly against my neck and I felt her hot breath caressing me as I got goosebumps all over my body, causing my nipples to erect.