Chapter 13- The Damage vs the Drunk

Alex POV

Wednesday 8:30 A.M.

Today is my day off from work and I have no fucking idea what I'm gonna do. Even though I'm a homebody and hate people with a motherfucking passion, I also hate being in the house with nothing to do all damn day, because I'mma just overthink and it's just gonna trigger my anger. Memories of my horrible fucking past I don't wish to remember, even though it's impossible not to.

Veronica brought up one of my past unknowingly lastnight but I had no right to yell at her like that and I kinda feel bad about it.

Fuck it... I felt fucking terrible about it. Especially, when she apologised and I saw her crying, but I had to told her to leave because I know I would hurt her, I was so fucking pissed man. I don't know, but something about that girl that is just so different. I ain't never seen someone so damn pure and sensitive before in all my twenty years of existence. Majority of my life, I'm around the bad guys or the enemies who wanted my head on a fucking platter. I'm not used to anyone this calm and gentle. Growing up in the gang, I had to be rough and heartless, 'show no mercy,' according to Rico. I got that scar when I was only 6 years old, when they murdered my parents and took me from home and trained me as one of those monsters. I tried to run away a week after and they caught my ass and brought me back to Rico, then, he ordered them to take me to the spot. Those motherfuckers chained me up to a table then forced me to swear not to leave, then used a Power Saw to cut through my fucking back as a 'blood ritual'; like those monsters said. It hurt so fucking bad, I just wanted to die. What kinda human being does that to a fucking child?! They kept me there for several days without fucking food or water.

Fortunately, Gracey, Rico's wife pleaded to him to bring me back to their house. They didn't even take me to the hospital. They had their special Doctors for that shit of course. For 2 months, she brought me meals, fed me, gave me baths and combed my hair everyday but she had one intention only. That pedophile bitch had her eyes on me ever since.

Flashback (5 years ago)

"I made the dropoff at Central Po- where Rico at?" I stopped talking when I saw Gracey coming down the stairs butt ass naked in a red twelve inch stiletto heels and I quickly averted my eyes.

"He's not home." She answered as the sound of her heels echoed in their big ass mansion.

"Where he at and where's your fucking clothes?!"

"He's in Portland. He said I should let you know that he has some business to take care of there, and he wants you to take charge here... while he's away." She whispered in my ear as she took a step backward and I followed her gaze as she looked down at her fat and cleaned shaved pussy, then, she slowly motioned her head up to face me with a smirk.

"It's just us alone daddy. You have no idea how long I've been waiting on this opportunity to have you all alone, to myself." She whispered as she guided my hand to her wet pussy.

~

Of course I did fuck the shit out of that bitch that day. Not only because she seduced me, but because I don't give a fuck that she's Rico's wife, I just needed some payback either way.

I am gonna get my payback. It's just a matter of fucking time.

I stopped fucking her after I left the gang, then two years back, she found me and threatened to tell Rico where I was if I don't fuck her; that bitch couldn't get enough of me after all those years and kept coming back for more.

I ain't afraid of Rico but I'm afraid of what he might do to my little blood if I go after him. I know what he's capable of so I just kept my distance for now, I just gotta find a way to take him down. Including the whole gang.