Chapter 26- More Surprises

Previously

"Can I have my gifts?" I asked her and she turned and stared up at me.

"Come get it." She said seductively, as she bit down on her bottom lip before she smirked and strutted towards her car before she opened the door and got in.

You're playing a very dangerous game, babygirl.

************************************************

Veronica POV

I parked my car on the side of the pavement and looked through my rear-view mirror and Alex's car was parked right behind mine and I smiled before I opened the door and stepped out then closed it.

I opened the passenger side and Vany was laying on the backseat, wasted. I heard her car door slammed and I motioned my head towards her as she strutted towards me before she stopped insanely closed to me, that her warm skin brushed against me and my breathing got uneven and my heart raced wildely inside my chest as she stared down at me.

She slowly turned away from me, facing the car door before she scooped up Vany and I closed the door while she carried her all the way towards my front door and stopped as I unzipped my bag and took out the keys before I dropped it purposely and bend over to pick it up.

I slowly stood up with the key and glanced at her as she flexed her jawline and I bit my lip.

Gosh, she is turning me on.

I opened the door before I stepped inside and opened the door wider while stepping to the side for her to carry her through before I closed the door and she carried her all the way upstairs to my room and layed her on my bed.

I slowly tried to unzip the back of my dress when I felt her hand touched mine before she slowly moved my hand away and finished unzipping it.

I took a step forward and she quickly grabbed me backwards by my throat and yanked my body towards hers before our lips attached passionately. Our tongues twirled together, eagerly as our kiss got more heated by the second and she grabbed my butt and squeezed it before she withdrew her lips as she left trails of kisses on my neck and used her other hand to scoop my right breast in her hand and I watched her as she began to suck on my nipple.

"Ahh, shit. Wait." I moaned softly before I used my hand to stop her and she stood up straight and looked down at me fiercely as she bit her lips.

"Not here." I whispered as I glanced at Vany sleeping on the bed before I stepped away from her and paced towards the bathroom while I slid out of my dress and I glanced over my shoulder and she stared at me from head to toe lustfully and I smirked before I followed the trails of rose petals I had place on the floor and tub before I went over to Lauren's, that lead towards the bathtub and I turned the faucet on before stepping in.

I glanced towards the bathroom doorway and Alex was there staring at me and I rose my body up and picked up the lighter off the towel rock before I lighted the scented Candles on both sides of the tub.

I scooted closer towards the faucet and positioned my vagina underneath the flow of water while I glanced at Alex, leaning against the wall as she stared at me lustfully before I slowly closed my eyes and throw my head back as I felt the pressure hitting harder and my mouth slightly agape.

"Ahh!" I moaned out, closing my eyes tightly as I felt the water hitting against my clit forcefully and my legs quivered before I half opened my eyes and she slightly leaned her head back while she bit down on her bottom lip as she closed her eyes.

"Ahh! Ohh! Yeah!" I slowly thrusted my hips up as I held firmly on to the tub while I opened my eyes and we made eye contact and my heart palpitated even harder.