Chapter 23- Blood vs Ritual

Alex POV

Thursday 3:15 P.M. / Einstein Plumbers

I'm in the Gears Room, getting the tools and equipment ready for the last duty of the day before I head my ass home. It was not too long before I heard heels clacking.

"What the fuck do you want bitch?" I asked looking in the direction of the doorway and saw this bitch Jody staring at me lustfully as she leaned against the door frame.

"Gosh, you're so damn sexy daddy."

"Stop calling me that and what the fuck are you doing bitch?" I asked sternly as she closed the door and slowly walked towards me.

"Stop calling you what? Daddy? You are daddy." She said, smirking while stepping closer to me.

"Bitch, step another motherfucking foot closer and I'll fucking murder you in this bitch."

"Alright. But... I can just let you watch from a distance. Hm?" She said while stepping backwards and my eyes followed her as she turned her back and paced to the edge of this huge ass table before she stopped and turned to face me then pulled up her tight ass skirt and I realised that bitch ain't wearing any draws as she sat her bare ass on the table before she slowly opened her legs widely and her cleaned shaved pussy was now on display and I flounced towards her.

"Bitch I warned you, didn't I?" I said as I quickly snatched her up by her throat and swiftly pulled out my gun as I deep throated her big mouthed ass and my index finger placed on the trigger while squeezing the living fuck out of her disgusting life.

I am really fucking trying but this bitch kept testing me.

"KK-K-ARK-KK-ARK." The bitch started gagging as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and tears began to streamed down her face but I didn't give a fuck.

"KK-K-ARK-KK-ARK-"

"You won't beli-"

I quickly pulled the gun out her mouth and slid it in my trousers pocket as I watch this bitch coughed and gasped for air while she held on to her throat before she quickly got up and pulled down her skirt and bolted through the door, nearly knocking Joss out the way.

"Is everything alright?" He asked as he knitted his eyebrows.

"Yeah."

"What the hell just happened?"

"Nothing man." I said, picking up the toolbox and paced towards the doorway and flounced over towards the digital board, scanning the screen before I saw my name and I looked underneath it and saw lot number '299 Richmond Estate', that same neighborhood Veronica almost got kidnapped in.

That bitch Gracey.

I wonder where the fuck she could be? I thought.

I flounced out of the building and head towards the company's truck before I got in, started it and sped off.

I couldn't stop thinking about what that old bitch told me the other day. I ain't know this bitch from nowhere and she talking bullshit.

Rico got his men to execute all the members in my family. I know for a fact because those sick motherfuckers made me watch as they took all their lives one by fucking one, after they murdered my parents.

He wanted to ensure no one comes looking for me. He took everything that I loved and cared for from me and I am not fucking dieing until I get the fuck what I want.

Revenge.

I saw a sign written 'Richmond Estate' and I made a right turn in the direction into this same nice ass neighborhood.