S 5 - E 2 - Authority Vested

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Gemma came pounding on our door. I opened it up and she pushed past me knocking me down on the ground. Mason came out and was pissed when he saw me on the ground. "What the fuck?" Mason yelled as he rushed to help me up. Gemma tried to push past him to get to the twins room. "Get the fuck out!" Mason yelled, scaring Gemma.

"I need to see my babies." She said and she looked like she was in a state of panic.

"No! Now get the fuck out!" He yelled again as she tried to get past him.

"Are you drunk?" I asked as Mason pushed me behind him. My father came in and was confused about what was going on. "Are you drunk?" I asked again. She scoffed at me.

"We can smell the alcohol on your breath. Have you been drinking?" Mason said and she sighed and nodded her head at me. "Just leave Ma..." Mason said as I went to the twins as they started to cry. When I came back out Jax was standing in our living room with Amelia. I growled as I did not want her in my house.

"Monroe... Can we talk?" She asked as I glared at her. I handed Knox and Amara to Mason.

"We have nothing to talk about." I said as she looked at me hurt.

"You haven't told her yet?" Jax said as Mason glared at him.

"I just found out... When was there time to tell her in the last two minutes?" Mason yelled at him as he held our kids tight.

"Mas... What is going on?" I asked as I moved over to him.

"Tig... Fucked up. He killed this gangster's daughter and now Tig, Jax, Chibs and I all have warrents out. He said as I stood there shocked. Amelia tried to hug me but I turned around and hit her. She looked at me shocked.

"What is the plan?" I asked as Gemma stood up. I glared at her.

"I have a place I am taking them." She said and I scoffed at her.

"Same place you've been drinking?" I asked as Mason stood up.

"Monroe... We need the time to get protection inside." Mason said as I nodded my head. My father took the twins from Mason. He hugged me but I just stood there. Amelia came up to me.

"If you want to live to see your son turn one. You won't take another step." I said as I turned a deathly glare on her. She nodded her head at me. Mason nodded for everyone to leave. My father took the twins back to their room as it was late and they needed to go to sleep.

"Monroe!" Mason said as I was pissed. I turned to him and glared.

"Who was the gangster?" I asked as he shook his head. "Who?" I asked again and this time I was not going to ask again.

"Pope!" He said and I had to sit down. They were fucked. I had heard about him and if Tig killed his daughter then he was out for blood. Not just against Tig but the whole club. "Monroe... Baby... Please breathe." He said as I started to just cry.

"I may never see you again." I said as I started to panic. "Damon Pope... You don't fuck with him." I said as Jax came walking back in.

"Time to go Mas." He said as I just stood there panicking. Mason kissed my head.

"I love you Monroe. And you will see me again. Alive. I promise you that." He said before smashing his lips into mine. When we speraded he looked at my father. "Keep her safe." He said and my father nodded his head.

"Alway will!" He said as he moved to hold me. I cried as I watched Mason walk out of our home. "He will be fine." He said as I shook my head.

"Tig, killed Damon Pope's daughter, dad. None of them are going to be fine." I said as he looked at me confused. "He is a scary guy. I have met him once and I don't ever want to have to do that again. And his second is even worse." I said as my father looked even more confused.

"You never told me about any of this." He said and I remember that I wasn't talking to him when all this happened.

"It all happened when we weren't talking." I said as he sighed at me. "Just know that this is going to end badly. Not only with the blood of a son but the blood of a loved one." I said, making my father look back to the twins room.

"I am calling your brother. He will be here with you until we know what is going on." He said as I nodded my head.

I was pissed that my brother asked me to stand next to him as he married Amelia

I was pissed that my brother asked me to stand next to him as he married Amelia. I told him no as I didn't see either of them as my family. I called Monroe and told her to meet us at the clubhouse that it was time. She started to cry and it broke me. When we got to the clubhouse she was there with the twins. Ryder stood close to her and kept looking around. I pulled my kids into my arms.

"Daddy loves you so much!" I said as they hugged me. I picked them up and Monroe was holding her belly. Almost like she was protecting it. I handed Ryder the twins and pulled my wife into a passionate kiss. "I love you Monroe. And I will do everything I can to make sure that I come out in one piece. I kissed her again and when Hap patted my back it told me it was time. "Keep our kids safe. I love you baby!" I said and Monore only nodded.

"I love you too Mason." She said as we walked outside.

"I was sad you didn't make the time to come to mine and Jax's wedding." I heard Amelia say to Monroe.

"I would have rather been shot than gone to your wedding. Had my eyeballs peaked out by crow would have been more fun!" I heard Monroe say, making me laugh. Jax looked at me sad.

"Don't worry babe! They got married in a whore house!" I said as I was cuffed and put into the van. I was shocked when they put Opie next to me. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Need to make sure that you go home to your wife and kids." He said as I smiled at him. We sat in silence the rest of the ride.