S7-E8- The Separation of Crows

I heard the front door open and close as I laid in bed

I heard the front door open and close as I laid in bed. I waited a few minutes for Mason to join me in bed. But when he didn't I got up and walked out to the living room. I sighed as I walked out of mine and Mason's room to find Mason sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. It was clear something had happened. "What happened?" I asked and he just shook his head. I nodded my head and walked back to our room. I was tired of the secrets and then coming home late. Him not spending time with me or our kids. Hell there are days they don't even see their father. I only know he is here because he likes to sleep on top of me.

"Monroe?" Mason called out to me. But I ignored him as I climbed back into bed. "Really?" He asked as he came into the room.

'If you don't want to tell me what is going on. Then I see no point in sitting by you and watching you pout!" I said as I tried to get comfortable again in bed.

"If I tell you... You will leave me!" He said as he came and sat on the bed. I glared at him. "I know it won't be because I can provide for you and our kids but because all the shit going on." He said as I continued to glare at him.

"Then don't tell me." I said as I rolled away from him.

"Don't be like that Monroe!" He said as he rolled me back over to face him.

"Be like what Mason? Hate the fact that everyday I need to worry if you are going to come home to me and our kids. Or if you are with some other bitch or dead somewhere." I said and he sighed.

"One you know that I would never be with another bitch. I only want one kind of crazy and that is your kind of crazy." He said as he tried to smile at me. "But you were right shit is getting out of hand and I don't know what will happen next." He said and I shook my head as I was annoyed with all of this. "Bobby was taken. They sent his eye to us." He said and I sat up. I wasn't close with Booby.

"Who?" I asked as I looked at him confused.

"Marks and his men!" He said and I sighed.

"All this happened because of Clay and Tig. If Clay had..." I said but stopped.

"I know. The club has been falling long before Jax took over. Clay just did it in small doses." He said and I nodded my head.

"What happens now?" I asked and He just sighed as he stood up. I watched as he stripped out of his clothes and climbed into bed with me. I moved over giving him a little more room. "Nah!" He said as he pulled me closer to him. "I just want my wife and new little one in my arms." He said as he buried his face into my neck. He was silent for a while before he spoke again. "I think going to your grandma's is a good idea!" He said and when I opened my mouth he stopped me. "Just until we get Bobby back." He said and I frowned as he held me.

"I-I" I tried to get out but words weren't coming to me.

"I will also be going with you!" He said as he kissed my head. "I need some distance." He said as I rolled over and looked at him.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he just nodded his head.

"Yeah! That was what I was doing in the living room. Thinking about all of this. We need a break for this life. We need time as a family. Something we haven't got to do since we got married." He said and I smiled at him. I knew this was a big move for him and I knew it would cause some backlash with him and the club. But we needed this.

I hated that all this shit was going down

I hated that all this shit was going down. I hated that Makers was able to get to Bobby. I sat with my brother as he wallowed in pity. "Monroe is headed to Bakersfield tomorrow. I am going to go with her for a few days." I finally said and He just nodded his head.

"Yeah! I had a feeling." He said, making me just stare at him. "You should take the time away to think about what you want after all of this is done." He said and I shook my head.

"You, still trying to push me out?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"Mas, you are smart. And before dad died you had your life planned out for yourself. You never wanted to be just some biker." He said and I nodded my head. He was right. I did have my life planned out.

"I did. But the club helped me find who I was. Who I was supposed to be with." I said and Jax shook his head.

"The daughter of a killer!" He said and I scoffed at him.

"Don't forget what that Killer had done for not only you but for this club." I said getting defensive.

"I'm not talking shit about either of them. Just stating what she is. She is Happy Lowman's daughter. He is a killer. And a good one at that. I am sure you too would have met either way. You two are perfect together." He said and I couldn't stop the smile that came to my face as I thought about Monroe. "I want you out because you and her could be something great without the club weighing you down." He said and I sighed.

"I have been thinking about it. With Monroe pregnant again. All this shit. Look I get it. You loved Amelia and you are doing this for her." I said as he stared at me waiting to see where I was going with it. "I would do the same for Monroe. So I am with you there. But shit has gotten out of hand. We have lost so much and we are only going to lose more. You sitting up her pouting isn't helping anything. So get your thinking cap on and let's figure out how to get Bobby back.