S6-E12- You Are MY Sunshine

I shook my head as Patterson showed up at my shop this time

I shook my head as Patterson showed up at my shop this time. May looked at me confused as Patterson asked to talk to me. "Then speak! I have nothing to hide." I said as she looked over at May and then back at me. "I have nothing to hide. So say what you need to say." I said and this seemed to really piss her off.

"I am here to offer you protection. Things are about to take a turn and you and your children will need it." She said and I just laughed.

"Protection from what?" I asked as May looked shocked. "My husband, my father? I really wanted to know who you think you would be protecting me from?" I said in a meaner tone.

"We know your husband was involved with the transport jacking of Clay Morrow this morning! If you know anything about that you should tell me that now." She said and me being me looked at her shocked.

"Well that is news for me!" I said as I nodded my head at her. "But if you had any real evidence then you would have my husband in cuffs." I said as I pointed at her. "And since his lawyer hasn't called me I know you don't!" I said, making her and the good sheriff, to glare at me. "So now you can leave!" I said as I pointed to the door.

"Mrs. Teller, this will be your only chance to save your children from the life of their father. To give them a better life." She said and I smiled at her.

"From their father and mine and their uncle! But you also let a sick man into your office. A man that was having an inmate raped daily, who killed a sex worker and who played you to do his dirty work. I wonder what that would do reputation and to this case?" I asked and she huffed at me. "So let me make this clear! My children and I don't need or want your kind of help." I said as I glared at her.

"I wonder if your family really knows who and what you are?" She said and I just smiled at her. "The good girl who plays by the rules but acts like she doesn't!" She said in a condescending tone.

"I am my father's daughter! Only I am better!" I said and this made her look at me confused. The Sheriff seemed to get what I was saying.

"She is Happy Lowman's daughter! My guys have heard her being Called Happy's little reaper. Since girls are not allowed to join the club." He said, making Patterson's eyes go wide. "But if they were she would be the first and likely the only one for Samcro! Her father's nickname is Killer!" He said and Patterson nodded her head.

"Then maybe we should start digging around! See what we can find!" She said and I just smiled.

"Good luck! You'll need it!" I said as I received a text from Mason. Letting me know that they were getting my father back. I heard her sigh before the bell rang over the door.

"What the fuck was that shit about?" May asked and I just shook my head at her.

"Seems the DA doesn't have enough on the club to get her way!" I said and she just shook her head at me.

"You think she knows?" May asked and I shook my head at her.

"Naw! If she did she would have had us both in cuffs." I said and May nodded her head.

"What are we going to do when someone puts an order in for a reaper?" She asked and I just smiled at her.

"OH! I think you know! Well, it depends on who the order is for!" I said and May just smiled at me. "Speaking of Reapers. How are you and my brother?" I asked and May just blushed.

"Things are good. He really has been there for me since juice checked out and then broke things off." She said and I nodded my head at her. We left it at that as we did have tattoo work to do.

It was an hour or so later when Ryder showed up with my father. I ran to him and hugged him. "I am, good little one." He said and I was just happy to hear his voice.

"Heard you had a visit?" He said and I nodded my head at him. But I knew he wanted more.

I was pissed when Jax told me that Amelia and Tara came and took Abel and Thomas

I was pissed when Jax told me that Amelia and Tara came and took Abel and Thomas. "What do you want to do?" I asked as my brother started to pace.

"I don't know!" He said and I just looked at him confused.

"Jax... Amelia and Tara took your kids. Amelia may not hurt them but Tara sure as hell will. She is still pissed that she didn't get you and you didn't play father to her kid." I said and he nodded his head at me.

"Let all the crews know that my boys were taken and to be on the lookout for them." He said as he looked over at Chibs. I shook my head before I made the choice to call Monroe and let her know what was going on.

"Monroe is calling in her kidnapping Abel!" I told Jax and he nodded his head.

"That is good. That means this will all come back on them." He said and I shook my head.

"But what will that do to the deal you had made for Amelia?" I asked and Jax sighed as he looked at me.

"At this point I don't know or care." He said as he walked away from me. I knew he was pissed and he wasn't think clearly.

"You think this shit will end in peace?" Ryder asked and I shook my head. "Yeah! I didn't think so!" He said as he walked away from me.