S5-E10- Crucifixed

I was pissed when Jax had told me it was true

I was pissed when Jax had told me it was true. That Juice had rated us out. I watched as the cops took Juice in. "Eli is feeling bad!" Jax said and I nodded my head.

"He is a dead man walking!" I said and he nodded his head.

"What do you think we should do?" Jax asked me and I shook my head.

"Gut him!" I said and Jax just laughed.

"You spend too much time with Monroe and Hap!" He said and I just laughed this time.

"Hey! My father in-law and wife have good hearts." I said and Jax nodded his head.

"Yeah they do!" He said as we pulled away from watching what was going on in front of Juice's place. "Need to bring in Chibs." He said and I nodded my head.

"What about everyone else?" I asked and he sighed.

"Hap will kill him before we know everything! We need to know what he gave up and I want to know why!" He said and I had to agree. Hap would kill him and deep down I wanted to know why he would turn on us.

I sat at the table and listened. Chibs was of course pissed but I was shocked to hear that he did it to protect the fact that his old man was black. "Are you fucking kinding me." I yelled and slammed my hands on the table.

"Think it is time we change a few by-laws." Jax said and we all agreed.

I rode around for a little while before going home. Monroe had waited up for me and I smiled when I walked into our home. "Hey baby!" I said as I kissed her head.

"You ok?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Not even close!" I said and she looked at me confused.

"Juice!" I said and she sighed. She clearly knew what I was talking about.

"Why?" She asked and I had to laugh.

"Because his old man is black!" I told her and she was shocked and pissed at the same time.

"I... I..." She said and I knew she was having a hard time with what I had told her.

"I know. My best friend turned on us instead of telling us the truth. He rated his family out to protect the fact that his old man was black." I said and now I was just pissed.

"Mas?" She said and her shock turned to worry. "He... He knows where the bodies are." She said and I shook my head at her.

"He will never breathe a word of what he knows about you baby! I will kill him before that ever happens." I told her as I brought her into my arms. "Never will he hurt you!" I said as I wrapped her in my arms. I walked us back to our room and made her lay down. "We need to sleep. We will figure this all out in the morning." I said as I climbed into bed with her.

The next morning I got a call from my brother. Juice showed up at his place and they had a little chat. "He, still alive?" I asked and Jax chuckled at me.

"For now!" He said and I nodded my head.

"We need to talk! Work out a plan!" I said and this made him sigh.

"Yeah we do. The shit he knows about us, about our families." He said and it was my time to sigh. "I won't let him hurt us any more! Our kids are staying with us!" He said and I nodded my head. "Let Monroe know we are taking care of the problem. And when we are ready she gets the first blow!" He said and I chuckled at him.

"She is scared, Jax. He knows some shit about her. That..." I said but Jax cut me off.

"He won't do anymore damage to us, our club or our families." He said in a stern voice. I nodded my head as Monroe came walking out with the twins.

"Look I got to go!" I said and hung up. I looked at my family. Monroe was doing her best to hide the fact that she was worried, from the twins. But I was more worried about what would happen when Hap showed up.

"Everything ok?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, Jax and I are working on making sure things go our way." I said and she nodded her head. "Umm... I need you to stay in today. We are working on some shit and I need you here!" I said and she just stared at me. "Please!" I said and she nodded her head at me.

"What if he shows up here?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Act like you have no clue what is going on! The club will handle him." I said and she nodded her head again. I sighed as I hated that this was affecting her. I kissed her head and head to the shop. As I was about to get on my bike Juice pulled up.

"Can we talk?" He asked and I nodded my head. I leaned on Monroe's car. "I know you know!" He said and I nodded my head at him.

"Why didn't you come to me?" I asked and He just looked down at the ground.

"Scared of losing the only family I have." He said and I laughed.

"What did you think would happen once we found out?" I asked, getting pissed.

"They were only going to take the ones at the meeting." He tried to speak but I hit him. Knocking him on his ass. I looked up and saw Monroe watching us.

"I was going to be at that meeting. Hap was going to be at that meeting. Do you not get what that would have done to my family?" I yelled as he got himself up.

"I am sorry!" He said and I shook my head at him.

"You know what you have to do to earn your place with us again. I suggest you get moving on it!" I said as I got on my bike and started it up. "Stay the hell away from my family!" I said before pulling away. I was pissed as I rode to the shop. I was thankful that Jax noticed how pissed I was and told me to handle the shop today as my anger would not work for what needed to be done today.