S6-E13- A Mother's Work

I shook my head as I listened to Mason and Jax explain what the plan was

I shook my head as I listened to Mason and Jax explain what the plan was. "OK! But have you told Gemma about all of this?" I asked and they both shook their heads at me. "If she thinks that Amelia turned on Jax it won't end well!" I said and they both shook their heads.

"This is between the club right now." Jax said and I shook my head. "Gemma is just our mother. She ain't an old lady so she has no right to know." He said and I shook my head at him.

"If you say so!" I said as I moved to help the twins with something. I could hear Jax and Mason whispering but I couldn't care less about what they were saying. All I knew was this was going to end badly and I didn't want to be anywhere near it when it happened. I looked back at them and saw that they were in a heated argument and I wondered what it was about.

 I looked back at them and saw that they were in a heated argument and I wondered what it was about

"Jax, if Tara hurts Abel..." I said and he just shook his head. I knew he didn't want to hear it or believe that Tara or Amelia could hurt his son but it was becoming more clear that both of them were crazy and would do anything that they thought would hurt my brother and our club.

"She won't hurt him." He said and I rolled my eyes at him. He could never look past Knowels pussy.

"That bitch was trying to trap us with Hale fucking kid. You still not over Knowles' pussy? It still clouds your mind!" I said with a growl. I was pissed that he would just brush off all the shit she tried to do.

"No! It doesn't! I know Amelia won't let anything happen to my boys!" He said with a huff of his own.

"Your son! You still don't know if Thomas is yours or not!" I said and this seemed to piss him off even more. "Just think this through! We need to get Abel away from them." I said before looking over at my wife and giving her a smile. She smiled back but I could see the worry in her eyes. "I know you and if you found out that Thomas wasn't yours it would only be about Abel. That is why she made it a big show about taking him." I said and He shook his head.

"You may be right. But why now! Why not tell me the truth when I learned about all the other shit?" He asked and I scoffed at him.

"Because then she is truly nothing to you. She couldn't claim to be your wife. All she had was the mother of your son. That kept her protected. Stopped you from killing her and that bitch boy!" I told him and he had to agree with me. Even though it hurts to do so. He knew I was right.