Decisions have be made

It was time

It was time. I had made my decision and I knew that there was no going back. This was for the love of my life and for our children. But it was also for myself. If I didn't get out now I would end up dead here soon. And the thought that I might never see my unborn child tores me apart. I walked into the chapel at Red Woody. "You made your decision?" My brother asked and I just nodded my head. I removed my kutt and placed it on the table.

"Ay!" Chibs said as he got up from his seat. "Mason my boy! I am proud of you!" He said before engulfing me in a hug.

"So am I!" Happy said as he was next to pull me into a hug. "Take care of them and love my daughter like you have!" He whispered into my ear. I only nodded my head. As I thought, I might start to cry. The next person to pull me into a hug was my brother.

"This is for the best!" He said, but I didn't understand what he meant. "You wife and kids should have always been put first." He said and I nodded my head. After him each member hugged me. When that was over I just walked out with my brother following me. "You know this doesn't change who you are!" He said and I smiled at him.

"It changes everything about me." I said as I mounted my bike. I had already covered up the reaper and anything else too was SOA or Samcro. "But... I am ok with that." I said as I started my bike. He smiled at me as I rode away. When I arrived home Monroe and the kids were all asleep in the living room. I smiled as I removed my boots. I picked up Jt first and startled Monroe. "Hey, it's just me!" I said before I leaned down and kissed my wife.

"I'll take him if you take the twins!" She said and I just smiled down at her.

"Deal!" I said as I handed our sleeping baby back to her. I crouched down and picked up the twins. I walked them back to their room and had to wait for Monroe to come and help me. When she walked in she smiled at me. "Little help here!" I said and she just giggled at me. I groaned as she still had that damn effect on me. "Woman!" I said in a tone that I thought meant business. But she only smirked at me.

"Does daddy need help?" She said and I growled at her. She smiled and walked over to me taking Amara from my arms and placing her in her bed while I placed Knox in his head. When they were both tucked in I pulled my wife to my arms.

"What daddy needs is to hold his wife and have his wife hold him back!" I said and She just wrapped her arms around me.

"Mas... Are you ok?" She asked and I just sighed.

"We will talk about it in the morning!" I said and She just held me tighter. 

I shook my head as my husband sat at the table

I shook my head as my husband sat at the table. He had just dropped the news on me that he was getting out. That we would be moving and not looking back. "When is the vote?" I asked and he just shook his head.

"It happened last night!" He said and I looked at him open mouthed. "I didn't tell you about it because... I didn't want you to worry." He said as he leaned forward and closed my mouth. "Besides, they all knew it was coming." He said and I nodded my head.

"What do we do now?" I asked as I looked at him and bit my lip.

"Well for one, you stop biting that lip. And two we start looking for a place to call ours. Outside of Charming. Away from the club!" He said and I nodded my head again. "Hey... I am doing this for all five of us." He said as he placed his hand on my small bump. All I could do was nod my head.

"I guess we need to start moving on all the places we own." I said and this made Mason smile at me.

"Jax and Chibs will be over in a few hours to buy you out of Red Woody." He said with a smile. "I think your dad wants to talk to you about the shop." He said and I shook my head at him.

"Of course he does." I said as I shook my head.

"Just hear him out!" He said and I agreed but made it clear that he needed to be there with me while we talked. He agreed of course.

It was later in the night when the whole club showed up. I shook my head as I didn't realize that Mason kutt wasn't hanging up by the door. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his back. Making him look down at me and smile. "All I need now is you and our babies!" He said but I knew he was hurting. The club was his life. His legacy.

We welcomed the club into our home but I could tell they were all hurting. "Would any of you like a beer?" I asked, doing my best to not act any different to any of them. But I couldn't meet any of their eyes. I looked at my father before walking into the kitchen. I wasn't surprised when he followed me.

"How, you holding up?" He asked and I gave him a small smile.

"It's a lot to take in." I said back and he nodded his head.

"You know this doesn't change us!" He said and I just smiled at him.

"I would hope not!" I said as I grabbed four beers and opened them up.

"No matter what, you are my daughter! My baby girl!" He said as he placed a kiss on my head.

"It changes one thing!" I said and he frowned at me.

"No it doesn't! You are my daughter and those little monsters are my grandbabies. Nothing and no one will ever tell me I can't see them because my son-in-law did what was best for his family. My family!" He said as he wrapped an arm around me.

"I love you!" I said before wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you too baby!" He said as he tightened his hold on me. When we made it back to the living room. I wasn't at all surprised to see Jax handing over a stack of cash.

"This is all but ten grand of what we owe for Red Woody. The rest will be sent to you as soon as the club has it." He said and I only nodded my head. Mason took the money and handed it to me.

"As for your shop!" My father said before pulling out about 50 grand from the looks of it. I shook my head.

"It's yours!" I said pushing the money away from myself. He shook his head and placed the money down on the coffee table. The guys talked for a little while before my father left the room and walked down the hall to where the kids' rooms were. I didn't follow but I could see my brother wanted to. "Go!" I said as I nodded towards the hallway. He only nodded his head at me.

"He is hurting, love. Hating himself for betraying you." Chibs said and I only sighed. Not long after my father and my brother walked out of the hallway everyone left. My father pulled me in for one last hug.

"Don't leave without saying goodbye to me." He said and then was gone.