S7-E5- Some Strange Eruption

I arrived back at Scoop's to see the full damage

I arrived back at Scoop's to see the full damage. I shook my head as I walked through. "Well there goes my deposit." I said as I kicked a few things around.

"Who did this?" The Sheriff asked and I shook my head. Chibs might have had the hots for the new sheriff but that didn't mean I was going to be all buddy buddy with her.

"I don't know?" I said as I picked up a few things and threw them. I was thankful that Monroe and our kids were safe when all this shit went down.

"You do!" She said and I glared at her. "What would have happened if your wife and kids were in there with you?" She asked and I glared even harder at her. "You know I am right. So just tell me who would want you all dead?" She asked and I scoffed at her.

"Take your pick." I said as I headed out of the shop and back to my bike.

"Where is Juna Carlso Ortiz?" She asked as I mounted my bike.

"Dead for all I know!" I said as she just looked at me confused. "Now if you don't mind I need to get to my family and make sure they are safe." I said as I started up my bike.

"Seems like you are the only one that cares about anyone's safety!" I heard her say as I back out of the spot I was in. I nodded my head at her as I took off back to my house. I shook my head when I pulled into the driveway. Monroe was loading the car with more than what we would need for lock down.

"Think you got enough?" I asked as she loaded JT's highchair.

"We aren't going to lock down!" She said and I frowned at her in confusion. "I am taking them to my grandma's place!" She said and I shook my head.

"You can't not right now." I said as she put the last of the bags in. "Lockdown is the safest place for all of us." said and she scoffed.

"Yeah! Everyone, important to the club in one place! It is so safe!" She said with no emotion.

"Are you leaving me?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No Mason, I am not Amelia. I am not just going to try and run away with our kids. What I am doing is saving our kids." She said as she turned her glare on me.

"Saving them from what?" I asked and she scoffed.

"From this!" She said as she hit my kutt. "This might have been meant to stand for brotherhood in the beginning . But it really means death of all the things you love. Look at everything this club has destroyed." She hissed at me.

"You knew what you were getting into when we got back together. You knew that this club was my life." I yelled at her. Was she really throwing away all we had together?

"What I signed up for was being with you! Not all this death, betroyal!" She screamed at me. She only stopped when Amara started to cry. "I will not stand by and watch as this club kills my family!" She said as she moved to pick up our daughter. I stood there for a moment before following her.

"So I get no say in any of this. You are just going to take our kids and leave?" I asked as I walked through the house. I found her in our room. Packing yet another bag.

"I am not taking them away from anything. But I can't be here while this is all going on. It isn't safe for me or for our kids." She said and I shook my head at her.

"You know I would never let anything happen to you and our babies." I said as I moved the bag away from her and sat down on the bed.

"You won't but your brother sure as hell would. He only cares about him and what is his." She said and I shook my head.

"He cares. He just has this fucked up way of showing it." I said and she shook her head. I knew she didn't believe me and I had a hard time believing what I was saying about him. "We don't have time for this. I need to get you all to safety!" I said as I pulled her over to me. "If shit gets any worse then I will drive you to Bakersfield myself. But right now you go into lockdown with the rest of the families." I say and she still shakes her head at me.

"This isn't up for decision! I have never pulled the crow card but I will." I said and she glared at me. "Glare at me all you want. But you are going and that is the end of it." I said before standing up and walking out of our room and into the boys room. I smiled at all three of our kids.

"Daddy!" Amara yelled as she ran to me. I squatted down and picked her up.

"Hey baby girl!" I said as I kissed her head. "Knox get your shoes on so we can get going. Amara baby! You do the same." I said as I set her down and moved to pick up JT and changed his diaper.

"Daddy?" Knox said as he moved next to me. "Is mommy and the baby going to be ok?" He asked and I stopped what I was doing.

"Baby?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"The one growing inside of her?" He said and my heart almost stopped. I put JT's clothes back on and put him back into his crib.

"Stay here with your brother and sister!" I said before walking back into mine and Monroe's room. She was sitting on the bed just staring out the window. "Are you pregnant?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Were you going to tell me?" I asked and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Never seemed like the right time." She said and I frowned at her.