S5-E9- Andare Pescare

"What do you mean we have a rat? No one here would rat on us

"What do you mean we have a rat? No one here would rat on us. This is our family. Our brothers." I said to my brother and bobby. He looked at me and started to tell me what had happened with Juice. "Are you saying a brother helped the feds against us? You're saying Juice turned on us." I asked and both Bobby and him nodded her head's at me.

"Look what Clay did with the nomads! He turned them. Look what they had done to us and our town. Our home." He said and I sighed as I ran my hands down my face.

"If this all gets out Samcro will be finished! Not another charter will trust us." I said and my brother nodded his head.

"That was why we haven't said anything. We are trying to protect the club! Find out what is real and what is fake." Bibby said and I shook my head.

"He knows so much shit about all of us. Shit about my wife." I said but I was still having a hard time with all of this. I mean Juice was one of my best friends. I thought about all that happened since they all got out. "What do we do now?" I asked and Jax shook his head.

"We let him hang himself. Protect us and our families." He said and I nodded my head. "But we have another matter to handle first. Franky!" He said and I nodded my head.

"Let's get this fucker!" I said and Jax just smiled at me. I shook my head as we walked out of the chapel. I noticed Juice and he looked to be on edge. "Does he know?" I asked and Jax shook his head.

"Don't know what to do just yet." He said and I nodded my head. "Hell I am not even sure I believe it." He said and I nodded my head again. "You can't say anything to Monroe about this either. Not until we know for sure he is a rat! She will kill him if she thinks it will protect you and Hap." He said and I shook my head. It doesn't matter, if a cop is calling him a rat then he is damned. If anyone outside of sam crow finds out he will never be trusted and neither will we.

Hours later we found the fuckers that were hiding Franky. I shook my head as I watched everyone fight! I looked at my brother and just shook my head. "Well that is one way to do it!" I said, making my brother glare at me. "What?" I asked as I pointed at everyone fighting. He shook his head but laughed.

"OK! You got my attention." Leo said and I chuckled at him.

"Yeah... Protecting a baby killed should get your attention." I said, making my brother nod his head.

"Baby killer?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Killed a pregnant woman. In her own home." I said and Leo shook his head.

"He said you all were after him for a fuck up!" He said and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, killing women and children isn't what we are about. But it wasn't a fuck up!" I said and Leo nodded his head at me.

"Follow me!" He said as I looked at my brother and smirked. Chibs patted my back.

"Maybe we should have you talking more!" He said and I nodded my head. I would have loved to be the president but I know after this the teller name would be ruined and I would never get my chance at the head of the table. But seeing what I have I don't think I want to any more.

"I only spoke the truth. They killed a woman and her child. He deserves whatever hell is coming his way." I said as Chibs just smiled at me.

"Amen brother!" He said as Hap just looked at me. I nodded my head at him hoping he would get that I am fine. Even though I'm not. Members betraying other members. Didn't sit right with me. But without knowing the whole truth. I was not sure what to believe.

I was pissed when Jax came to me asking me to work with him

I was pissed when Jax came to me asking me to work with him. "Look, I know we don't have the best relationship and that is on me. I have fucked up at every turn. But we need Gemma to do this." He said and I sighed.

"Why?" I asked and he just looked at me as Mason sat next to me. "Why should I allow her anywhere near my children? How many times has she threatened to take our kids? Not just ours but yours Jax?" I asked as Mason sighed.

"Love, If we can prove Clay was behind these attacks then we can get him out. Meaning Gemma loses all her power. She goes from being an old lady to just being our mother. She has no power." Mason said as I just stared at him.

"She loses nothing." I said and they both just looked at me. "She gains access to our children. Gets a foot in our lives." I said and Mason nodded his head at me.

"But you will set the rules. Rules that if she doesn't follow then you can and will cut her off!" Jax said and I had to agree with him there. "There is more but the info is unreliable at this time." Jax said and I looked at him. "We have to get more info. But this affects all of us. Amelia and been working at the prison where Otto is trying to get him to recant what he said to get the fed on us." He said and I was shocked.

"Does the club know about this?" I asked and both Mason and Jax shook their heads.

"We can't tell them yet. We are still trying to get out from under the cartel." Mason said and I nodded my head.

"Fine. I will play along. But one wrong move and I will gut her!" I said, making Mason smile at me and Jax nodded his head.

"Agreed!" Jax said and I nodded my head. "But we need you to give her a little push into helping us." He said and I glared at him. "A play date if you will. Let her come to play with the kids while you do... I don't know. Fuck the dishes a load of clothes... Something but give her an hour!" He said and I agreed.