Bio

Name: Igor Golubov
Call-sign: Doc
Purpose: Squad medic
Rank: Corporal
Age: 23 years old
Date of birth: 21.07.2001.
Place of birth: Mazyr, Belarus
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 82 kilos
Status: KIA(?)
Other information:

His blood type is A+, he has short brown hair, different colored eyes*, and an average body build, he is the smartest one in the group.

*It is thought that he has heterochromia, his right eye is brown while the other is cloudy, and he can't see through it at all, which was there since birth. He refused to have the eye removed for his own reasons.

As a kid, living in near the Ukrainian border and near Chernobyl, he was always interested in visiting the area there. His parents always told him to leave that idea, since who knows what is going on there. They tried to scare him with stories of mutants, monsters, and bandits roaming the area, but the young lad was determined. His father was a scientist so he didn't see him that often because of a project he was working on, it was important he said. His father died from sleep deprivation, so he needed to continue his father's work at the age of 14. The project was a vaccine to cure anything, it just needed to make duplicates of Bacillus F and then you have more than enough vaccines. Igor did what he can, he was a smart kid in school. And after 4 years of constructing the vaccine, he did it. Now he just needed to test it. He had an idea. He packed his stuff and got everything important with him to go to Chernobyl, along with the vaccines. After arriving in Chernobyl, he saw the actual horrors there. Actual mutants, bandits, and other stuff. He was a normal stalker there, and soon later he joined Duty, a faction in the Zone. He was experimenting on wounded bandits. The first few tries didn't do anything to the bandits when he did some fidgeting around the substance of the vaccine, he managed to make the vaccine cure the toughest of wounds, sicknesses and etc. He kept this a secret and got along with his life. After 2 years of living and fighting in the Zone, he got a girlfriend, and some money and so he left it and went to pursue a military career. He joined the Chemical, radioactive, and nuclear defense corps and later the Marines. After a year and a half of being in the military, he returned home to see his girlfriend kissing another man in his own house. He ordered the two of them to go and to never return. After a month of his depression. He went back to the Zone to clear his mind and release his anger. His ex-girlfriend tried to find him there, but she was killed by an explosion near the power plant. 6 months later he joined the Alpha Squad where he completely forgot about his past. Archangel thought him life lessons, if he has to always remember that moment, he will get killed. He was killed in action on the GlobeX South Pacific base.

Equipment:
Weapons: SKS, AKS-74U(OKP-7 sight), AS Val(PK-AS sight, red laser), Makarov PM(with a suppressor), combat knife, F-1 grenade, [NEW] threat grenade.

Other: Igor's book, all-in-one vaccine, Geiger counter, PMK gas mask, [NEW]magnetic gloves, [NEW] Exo shield, [NEW] mute device.

[NEW]Abilities: Originium arts, boost jump, boost dash, overdrive, cloak, boost dodge, boost slide.

He is equipped with an Exoskeleton/Exo-suit. It makes him do things ordinary soldiers can't, he will unlock other stuff while progressing through the world.

Appearance:

This is Roki Wojakovic.

Familiar?