Chapter 10: "Infiltration"

[Igor's POV / 11:12 AM / Somewhere in Terra]

The two of us managed to get to shore safe and sound. We caught our breaths before I got up.

Igor: Let's go to Laterano, I have a scary idea.

Roki: You're gonna steal weapons?

Igor: How do you know? But yes. We need to get in and get out quietly. Can you teleport us there?

Roki: What are you planning?

Igor: Duty.

Roki: K. 

He grabbed my arm and we teleported there. The author doesn't have any ideas on how to make the ride there more interesting.

Igor: Wow. It's like heaven.

Roki: But it's not.

Igor: I know. Weapons?

Roki: Follow me.

He said and we started sneaking around, there were a lot of people with wings and halos above their heads, sanktas if I recall correctly. They all wore the same attire here. I didn't pay much attention there. Roki stopped for some reason.

Roki: The weapons storage is across the square.

Igor: We shall be seen.

Roki: You can cross with the cloak ability. I on the other hand...

Igor: Right. Wish me luck then.

[Play this if you want to, for aesthetic]

I turn on the cloak ability and started to cross the square. There were a lot of them, but I managed to get to the storage without a problem. The only problem was that it was locked. There was no backdoor for this building, so there must be a vent somewhere on top. I turn on my mag gloves and started to climb the building. This is a lifesaver. 

Little timeskip...

I open the entrance to the vents and start going through, it wasn't too tight to crawl around, thank God for that. After some crawling around and getting dust all over myself, I found where they keep the weapons. I drop down to see what they got in store. Everything, they got everything. Now to find something to store and drive the weapons.

Roki(R): Don't ask how I got to your radio frequency, but there is a truck that just parked in front of the storage building.

Igor: Perfect. (R) I'll take that truck, I need something so I can get the weapons to Chernobog. You tell me if anything happens.

Roki(R): Got it.

I turn the radio off and wait for the gates to open. And as I was thinking about it, they opened, I turn on the cloak and targeted my new victim. There were two sanktas loading the crates onto the truck. I take on the one furthest away from the truck and choke him until he passes out, I lay him on the crates and go for the other one. He just loaded his crate and was confused about where did his buddy go. He was looking around the area but could not find him, I grab him and knock him out with my pistol grip to the side of the head. After that, I check to see if the truck had another one waiting for the two, there was nobody inside. Perfect.

I loaded some AK-type rifles, some western guns too, grenade launchers, and much more. After that, I entered the truck through the window behind the cabin.

Igor(R): I managed to hijack the truck and get the weapons. Where should we rendezvous?

Roki(R): How about the north/northeastern part of the city.

Igor(R): Alright. But this can't go sneeki breeki anymore.

Roki(R): Do what you can to not get noticed.

[You can turn off the music if you want to]

I start up the truck and made my way to the place where Roki is waiting. Probably.

Timeskip...

Nobody was in this part of town, almost. Roki was waiting in front of a store. He saw me and ran towards the truck, he entered as fast as he can so nobody will notice him.

Igor: What about border patrol?

Roki: There ain't no border patrol. Just drive, and if they try to pull you over, hit the gas.

Igor: You got it.

Small timeskip...

We were stopped by a security force waiting by the end of the city.

Igor: No border patrol? Give me the Glock with the rubber bullets.

Roki did as he was told and handed me the pistol with the bullets, I check it to make sure, and he actually gave me what I was looking for. The guard that went to check on the truck knocked on my window.

Igor: Pray to God that this will be quick.

I roll the window down and the guard tried to point his weapon at me, but he was too late. I already shot him in the hands, he was immobilized, I shot at the other one that was looking at this unfold. He got shot in the legs. I hit the gas.

[Play the song]

And with that, we are getting as far away from Laterano. But we did not even get 10 km away and they were on our asses.

Roki: We got company!

I look at the side mirror and see three motorcycles and 6 armed sanktas on them.

Igor: Take my Krinkov and shoot if they shoot at us first! We don't want to be the bad guys here.

And after 15 minutes of driving, they started to shoot at us. Roki then popped his upper body through the window and shot back at them.

Igor: Don't kill them! We're done for if you do that!

He listened and shot at the wheels of the bikes instead of them. That didn't stop them from shooting at him. After some shooting, he managed to put one bike out of commission.

Roki: WOOHOO! I've never had this much fun!

One of the bikers managed to get next to the truck and started to shoot at me. I ducked down, not to get shot. I rammed the side of the truck to the bike and got them off-road and into a tree. The last one stopped, seeing that this isn't worth it anymore.

Igor: Did we outrun them?

Roki: We did! Focus on the road now!

[Stop the music]

I guess we're criminals now. We are heading towards Chernobog, where the shitshow begins.

To be continued...