Chapter 42(short and announcement)

[No one's POV / 18:20 / Siracua]

Igor: I want to join Rhodes Island.

Texas: ...

Igor: I'm serious. 

Texas: With the stunts you pulled back then, I think you will find it hard to join. You have a bounty on your head, and Skadi is eager to claim it.

Igor: Alright, I never officially attacked Rhodes Island or its operators, I helped you take down Reunion, and I'm currently fiddling around with GlobeX. What did I do to gain a bad reputation?

Texas: I don't know, and frankly don't wanna, ask doctor Kal'tsit when you join. That is 'if' you join.

Igor pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

Texas: But, I guess we could work something out. Follow me.

Igor: Bruno, tell Andreas he is in charge. If I don't come back after some time, he will lead the gang.

Bruno: Understood boss.

Igor and Texas entered the barroom where some of the other R.I. operators were enjoying themselves.  

Igor: Didn't think that they would be this laid-back. 

He said while lighting a cigarette. 

Igor: Now tell me, where is the exact location of the landship?

Texas: It's a little bit north of the faction.

Igor: Great. I shall be heading there, but first I need a job to do. See you there.

He exited the bar and rode somewhere, Texas paid no mind to that until she got a text from Igor. How he managed to get her number, he had a Romanian friend(I wish not to offend my Romanians, but the memes are just pure gold about you). It said:

"You have a fan coming to my bar. She made a play about you and your famiglia. She wants to meet you and interest you in bringing you back to the family. I think you might know her by her pen name: Catalina"

Texas: I'll strangle him.

And lo and behold through the doors entered a feline woman.

[Timeskip]

Kal'tsit: Where is he?

She was getting more and more pissed because Igor was taking his sweet time.

Amiya: I think that might be him.

She pointed into the distance and there he was Igor on his speed demon. He was amazed by the size of the thing.

Igor: Damn, this shit is bigger than you mom-

[Take 2]

Igor: Right, I'm on time.

Kal'tsit: You're 30 minutes late.

Igor: And I bought gifts.

He gave the 3 of them(the Doctor included) gifs. The gifts are coffee for the Doctor, a chocolate bar and a mug for Amiya, and a big middle finger- a flower and many types of teas for Kal'tsit.

Igor: Before you question me, that is just a part of my culture when meeting someone new. Now you can ask questions.

Kal'tsit: Well, why do you want to join?

Igor: Money and to help the people.

Kal'tsit: Are you capable of anything?

Igor: I am a jack of all trades, but I mostly exceed in combat, technology, and medicine.

Amiya: Any experience in combat?

Igor: Around 5 or so years.

Kal'tsit: Previous affiliations?

Igor: Duty. I was the founder. Street gang-

Kal'tsit: Wait a moment...you are Igor right?

Igor: Took you too long, how have you been these past 2 years?

She was quiet, along with the other 2. How much he's changed. 

Igor: Something on my face?

Kal'tsit: No. How did you change this much? You grew taller and...your face...

Igor: Well, I maintained a healthy life and exercised for my height. And my face, it's a long story.

They were still awestruck by how he had changed. 

Igor: Shall we get inside? It's getting cold.

Kal'tsit: Right away. Follow me.

[To be continued...]

As you could see this was a quick chapter. Reason: no motivation, demoralized, and tired. School is starting this Monday and you will be expecting new uploads on the weekends(the 7th and 8th are exceptions because of Orthodox Christmas). I guess we could make an agreement. You get: little longer chapters.

I get: Sleep and motivation.

That will be all from me until the next weekend.