Chapter 37: "Prophecy?"

[No one's POV / 16:40 / Siracusa]

We currently see a bar fight going on somewhere in Siracusa. How and why did we get here? You might ask. The answer is Igor. He was handing out an ass-whooping to a man in the crowd.

Igor: Give me the book.

Man: What book?!

Igor: Wrong answer.

Igor punched him in the cheek and asked again.

Igor: You work with the Bellone's right?

The man nodded.

Igor: A little bird told me that you got something of mine. The book. Now hand it over and I'll let you walk away free.

He raised his arm ready to punch the man.

Man: *cough* *cough* Alright! Alright! Here, take it!

The man handed the book to Igor, and it was his. So he let the man go and headed out, not before a chair went over his head.

Igor: I really need to stop going to bars.

So instead of staying there any longer, he went to a cafe. He got himself a coffee and started to read his book.

[Igor's POV]

Igor: (Alright, looks like everything is in check. Now for the most important one.)

I try to find the page with the cure-everything vaccine, but it was ripped by the looks of it. If that paper is in the wrong hands. This can't get any worse.

???: Excuse us, sir.

I heard a feminine voice behind me, shit.

Igor: (Spoke too soon) Yes?

I turn around and see 3 women who I assume were Rhode Island operators. I'm screwed.

???: We've would for you to answer some of our questions.

Igor: Why is that?

???: We suspect you of something, may we sit down?

Igor: Go on.

The three of them sit down facing me and start with the questioning.

???: Could you tell us your name?

Igor: Igor.

???: Nice to meet you, Igor, my name is Kal'tsit. This is Texas and this is Exusiai. Now, are you familiar with Rhodes Island?

Igor: A little bit.

Kal'tsit: Did you know that there was a mission being carried out in Chernobog by them?

Igor: Heard it a couple of days ago. Why?

Kal'tsit: Well...

She handed me a photo where I could be seen on a rooftop. And that's me, same coat, same outfit, and weapons.

Kal'tsit: This person looks like you, we suspect that this person is you. And he said that: "we shall meet in a Siracusan bar in peaceful means".

I started to sweat.

Igor: I know nothing of this ma'am. And this is a cafe.

Kal'tsit: His voice was muffled, but I could still hear him loud and clear and you sound alike. And you're wearing the same clothes as him.

Igor: I don't know what you're talking about miss. I'm just a drunkard.

Kal'tsit: And what are those guns used for?

Igor: Hunting and self-defense.

The tension was thick with 3 Cs. I was showered in sweat and they could sure as shit see that. Kal'tsit looked behind me.

Kal'tsit: Is he lying Lappland?

Lappland: Nope...

I heard a woman behind me tell her. Her name sounds familiar.

Igor: Looks like I've been caught red-handed. Peace!

I threw my coffee in one of their eyes and before I disappeared Lappland managed to stab me in the shoulder. Ow. I don't need Rhodes Island after me, although they might be now. I need to find out how the fuck do I cure this oripathy. Now to see where I am...

Igor: I'm freezing here. 

I look at a map I bought at a store and I'm either in Kjerag or the mountains Ursus.

Igor: Let's hope it's Kjerag. I don't wanna get mauled by bears. Now, where is the nearest city...

I look around and see a city in these mountains, a large one. So I head there.

[Small timeskip]

Igor: What is this bullshit.

I was facing a pack of wolves. They did a number on me. But I, I had a pistol and a knife. 

[One massacre later]

Igor: Great, now I have blood everywhere. Fucks sake.

I'm too tired to walk all the way to the city, so I whistle for my horse with no hopes for Chorniy to come. I was wrong. He was right behind me.

I mount him and rode at a canter to the city. I felt a little sleepy when I was halfway there.

Igor: Oh no...

[Meanwhile]

Pramanix was going to bed, she was tired from all of her work during the day. Right before she went to lie on her bed she saw a small statue of a fallen angel emitting red sparks from its broken halo.

Pramanix: Oh dear, is it finally happening?

[To be continued...]

I'm back, and I hope that this is the last time I go to this surgery. I can barely walk. But all in all, I am back and in 1 piece. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 
Also; I made a discord server where y'all can talk with me, play games, hang out, anything. Invite to it is in my bio but here you go anyways: https://discord.gg/FDdZAe5CDX.
That's all for today from me and have a good day.