Chapter 26: "Kazimierz"

A/N: I forgot to tell you, I've never played arknights before. 'Then why are you writing this?' I hear some of you ask. I'm bored, so why not make this?

[No one's POV / 13:40 / Kazimierz] 

Igor went on an acid trip of a teleport.

Igor: You shall be used for 'particular' purposes.

He said before shoving the halo... somewhere. I don't know anymore. Anyways. He landed in a city, or at least an alleyway in it. He could still see the city itself, it was quite beautiful and modernized/futuristic.

Igor: What kind of bullshit am I looking at?

Not for him though, he was more of a village child; working on his grandparents' fields. He doesn't really like this kind of thing. He went his way to find the smuggling areas. But no hope for him, the city was large. Instead, he went on a small walk and saw some ads and posters about some kind of 'major'.

Igor: Where is Roki? ROKI!

Roki: Yes?

Igor: What is this major in Kazimierz?

Roki: Kind of like gladiator tournaments without bloodshed.

Igor: So like a fight until someone yields?

Roki: Yes, it consists of wrestling and knight tournaments. There are clubs that can participate in it, but so can other independent knights, although it is harder for them. If they win the tournament they get their own title and sponsorship from corporations.

Igor: Thanks for the explanation, bye.

Roki went to do his own stuff, while Igor thought about this. He can get the armor and weapons, he has combat skills, and some funds if something does not go well. And so he decided to participate in the Kazimierz Major. 

But before he could get to it, he needed to know what to and not to do in the tournament. So he grabbed his phone(where he got that) and started watching some matches from before.

[Timeskip]

Igor: Let's get to it then.

He said after watching 5 hours worth of matches in 5 minutes. So he went to the colosseum-like structure where the entrance has some kind of card-selling table, he went there to ask for participation.

Igor: Good day, I'm looking to play in the tournament, is there-

A man started to speak before he could finish his sentence.

Man: Oh you're looking for that, well here are some papers you will need to fill.

The man handed him the papers and a pen for Igor to fill. He started to fill them in and the man conversed with him.

Man: I've never seen you before, first time in the major?

Igor: First time in Kazimierz.

Man: Independent knight?

Igor: Yes. And done.

Man: Thank you, sir, we shall see you in 2 weeks, and good luck.

Igor: Thank you.

He then went to a coffee shop and thought about what to do during the 2 weeks. He got some ideas, make a weapon, what armor to wear, and so on. He doesn't want to fight for titles and sponsors, no. He needs some adrenaline and something new to experience. Probably meet new people too. 

Igor: I hope that the others are doing better than me.

[Meawhile]

Dusan: I need a pickup, and I need it NOW!

Explosions, fire, and bullets were heard everywhere.

Radio: Negative Alpha squad. It's too hot out there.

Dusan: DAMN IT!

[Back with Igor]

Igor: Now what way should I cheat to win the tournament?

[To be continued...]

___________________________________

A/N: Kept you waiting, huh? New chapter, short but new. As you already know I've been offline because of school and because I've been trying to pass Metal Gear Rising Revengance on all difficulties. I'll see y'all in the next chapter.