Chapter 46

Andrei: You getting here wasn't a coincidence. Everything has meaning. Like when Marcus Aurelius said: "Whatever happens to you has been waiting to happen since the beginning of time."

Igor: So love of fate?

Andrei: Precisely. Try to take advantage of that.

He took a sip of his tea while looking at Igor.

Igor: I understand all of this but...what do I do? I'm tired and afraid I might stall or die without doing anything...

Andrei: Don't you ever tell yourself that. You changed people's lives, cured some of their infections, and punished the wrong-doers. Your achievements might be small to you, but it is a life-changing event for someone else.

Igor: I don't know...even though I may look like a hero to some doesn't justify my actions. I have blood on my hands.

Andrei: I did too. No one can live a life without committing sin at least once. Just be sure to repent it. God is merciful, remember that.

Igor looked down before speaking up again.

Igor: Please tell me what to do. I'm out of ideas. I've done everything I could. I managed to find my journal, but I don't have the ingredients.

Andrei: If you really want these people to stop going through this struggle...are you willing to lose a life for someone else?

Igor: I 'died' for my squad back on Earth, was it in vain? Probably. But I will do it again if I need to.

Andrei: Alright. So, I've heard that there will be a raging storm on the top of Mt. Karlan. People say it is a sign of God's disappointment in the people of Terra. But instead of punishing them, He warns them to calm down with their attitude. Right now, the clouds are dark up there, the storm will come soon.

Igor: And you are telling me this because?

Andrei: Sacrifice your powers: the halo, and probably your life. For the better of Terra. If you die you might be back on Earth in heaven. There is a fifty-fifty percent chance you will go back or just get into a coma.

Igor: And how do you know what God wants from me?

Andrei: I am dead, you are talking to a spirit. I can talk to God. Now take one brass cross and don't lose it. You will need it. I shall always follow you and help you if you carry it. Now go. I will pray for your safety.

Igor took his leave and when he opened the door to go outside in the snow, he saw a lush taiga.

Igor: What the fuck is this piece of shit.

[Timeksip]

Kal'tsit: Did you find anything there?

Igor: You tell me. I did find a house, but it was empty. Homie lied to us.

He technically wasn't lying. Kal'tsit just sighed.

Ceylon: No signs of trauma or any illness on him Kal.

He was also being checked for any disease he might have caught in the snow. Kal'tsit headed to her office, but before she left.

Igor: Alsom where is my horse and in which direction is Kjerag?

Kal'tsit: Kjerag is west of here. And the horse is running outside.

Igor: Thank you.

He got off the table and quickly ran out.

Kal'tsit: Where are you going?

Igor: To write a new page in history.

He ran off quicker than ever.

Kal'tsit: What? Wait! Damn it!

So without a second thought, she sounded the intercom to block all entrances so Igor doesn't escape. Whatever he was about to do didn't sound right with Kal'tsit.

Igor: Roki!

Igor called for Roki, he pushed Igor away while he breached the sealed-off door with a sledgehammer.

Roki: MOVE!

He made some sounds while he broke down the door. Igor sprinted as fast as he could. He sees the exit out of there but it was blocked by wooden barricades and operators.

Igor: Fools! No barricades can stop me! I have Roki!

Roki: M̵̦͛͒O̴̥̹͆̍͝V̸̳̙̀̔̓͜É̶͚̇͗ ̶͖͂̽O̸̗͒̽Ů̴̘̰̜͐͊T̷̺͂̑̉ ̴̢͖̓̿Ọ̵̝͂͜F̶̳̜̱̑̂̀ ̵͇̎M̶̫̝͕͝Y̴̝̱̬̑͆ ̸͙͚͛W̴̩̪͊̒A̷̫̥̱͝Y̷̼̏͐ ̷͍̐͛̍B̸͚̠̆̄́Ḭ̵̽͒T̸̰̃C̷̨̃̌͝H̴͓͆̀͊!̸̨̫̰͐̃̔

Homie was a literal train and broke the barricades with one hit. Igor went outside and looked over the railings. It was high from the ground.

???: Stop!

But it is now or never. He got over the railings and climbed down. This was the equivalent of his child Igor climbing trees.

He managed to get on the ground safe and sound, but he did saw that they were still after him. So he whistled for his horse. The horse arrived there at Mach 2 speed, Igor quickly got on it and ride out of there.

Igor: Great. Now I'm wanted by them.

Andrei: It shall be over, do not worry.

Igor: The voices in my head again...

[To be continued...]

Right, so a quick announcement; between Feb. 15-19th there will be more updates(probably). After that, I will be on a hiatus for a while. I am struggling with school and my mental health. So I need some time to refresh from all of this. All I ask for is your understanding of my situation. Until this is over. I thank you for reading this chapter and see you in the next one.