Chapter 3: "Adventuring time!"

Igor's POV / 13:58 PM / Lungmen

Igor: Vot eto pizdec...

I cursed as I ran away from the incoming sirens, one problem: I wasn't fast enough to outrun police cars. There need to be some other abilities that will help me. Magnetic gloves? Well, there are building having metal in them. I think I can climb them. I turned the gloves on and jump onto the building. Lo and behold, they actually stick. I then continued climbing while following the metal parts. I ignored any calls from below and went to the rooftop.

Roki: Career criminals, my ass?

He said with a cheeky smile.

Igor: Shut up. Let's get out of here.

Roki: But where do we go? I have a map.

Igor: Perfect. Give me the map.

He handed me the map and after great consideration.

Igor: We go to Victoria, Londinium.

Roki: How do we get there?

Igor: On foot. Wait, can I teleport with arts?

Roki: You literally mastered the arts, you can create a nuke if you wanted to. But you need a large amount of originium.

Igor: Where do I find large quantities of originium?

Roki: We will find some laying near a road.

Igor: That sounds unlikely.

3 hours later...

Roki: Here is your 5th patch of originium.

Igor: I think that is enough for me to get to Victoria.

Roki: I'll see you there then. 

He probably went to Victoria, I tried my best to learn how do I teleport. I open my palm and originium crystals were levitating above it. And then I was sent through a wormhole, and poof, I'm in front of a sign that says "You are entering Victoria". 

Roki: You're here.

Igor: I think I'm gonna throw up.

Roki: Save that for later, we are going now.

We were going on foot to Londinium, as we were halfway there the rain clouds turned red. This was bad.

Roki: Igor.

Igor: We need to find a sturdy shelter. Now.

Roki: There is a mountain there, it probably has caves!

We then ran to the mountains trying to find a place where we can hide.

Igor: Did you find anything?!

Roki: Not yet-!

The thundering across the plains was heard.

Igor: HURRY UP!

We then continued to find at least a pocket where we could fit.

Roki: I found a cave!

I then ran towards his location and there was actually a cave there, we both ran inside as soon as possible.

Igor: The C-Con is definitely here. There is no way this is naturally possible.

Roki: You are going to destroy it?

Igor: There is no Strelok this time to save us.

We were relaxing in the cave at the time, and then the Emission arrived near us, it was terrifying seeing it again.