Chapter 40

[No one's POV / 12:20 / Mt. Karlan]

Kjera: Rhodes Island is our friend. You don't have to run away from them. Is that clear?

Kjera was trying to explain that Rhodes Island means no harm to Igor, but to no avail.

Igor: I'm going to be honest with you chief, I'm stupid. Like-This isn't even a joke, I'm a goddamn imbecile. I'm one dense motherfucker.

Kjera facepalms and sighs in disbelief. 

Igor: How can I believe you?

Kjera: Enya and I sneaked off to Rhodes Island a couple of times, good people there.

Igor: I'm still skeptical about it-

He was stopped mid-sentence by Roki decking him. 

Roki: Igor, you rat bastard! You haven't done jack shit apart from dealing with Reunion for the last month.

Igor: I'm trying to do something about it. I don't know what to do with this power.

Roki: Heal people from oripathy.

Igor: You think I haven't thought about it? I'm wanted by many people. It's best I keep a low profile.

Roki: Listen, if you ever have any problems, call me. Sorry for this ma'am.

He apologized to Kjera while she looked dumbfounded at what she saw.

Igor: That was Roki, that is my equivalent of you.

Kjera: Is he always like this?

Igor: Only when he is angery. Oh wait, where is Enya? Haven't seen her since I gave her breakfast.

They look at each other.

K/I: Oh no...

[Timeskip...]

Igor: Enya...

Pramanix: No, I don't care what you are going to say.

Igor: I like your hard-working attitude but, sometimes you need a break. Work for six days, and on the seventh, it is all yours - Carpe diem.

Pramanix: Anytime I'm at Rhodes Island-

Igor: I don't care about Rhodes Island. Also, I need to get going.

Kjera: Where?

Igor: Where ever the wind blows me. Also, here you go.

He gave Kjera a silver neckless and a large scarf to Pramanix.

Igor: My way of saying nice meeting you. Both are hand-made.

Pramanix: You don't need to leave.

Igor: I don't need to leave, I have to. Terra needs to be put on the right path.

Pramanix walked up to him and gave him a warm goodbye hug, he returned the favor and hugged her back. Kjera looked a little down, so Igor pulled her into a hug. Now it was time for curious George to leave.

Igor: I bid you farewell, hope we could see each other again.

Pramanix: Of course. We wish you come again, and goodbye.

He left the room and Enya couldn't help but feel a small pain in her chest as he closed that door. Kjera seemed to realize that.

Kjera: Something wrong Enya?

Pramanix: ...No, nothing at all.

[With Igor]

Igor: Thank you for maintaining my horse.