Epilogue

It was early morning and everyone was still asleep on the Rhodes Island landship. And one has awakened from his slumber that one is none other than Igor himself.

He opened his now brown and grey eyes and inhaled a handful of air. Scanning his surroundings he lowered his alert and took all the medical equipment off him, his stuff was neatly placed on the table, and his weapons on pushed on the bed next to him. So he changed his clothes and took his weapons to go outside for fresh air, even though he could barely stand now he regained his balance.

It was eerie going through the ship in the silence and dark, he could swear he saw something move in the corner of his eyes but that might have been a hallucination, so he paid no mind to it and resumed on with his path. He could still remember the ship's layout even though he had been there for a week and slept for months there.

And at last, he was met with the warm rays of the sun. He closed his eyes and stood there for a minute before opening a new pack of cigs and starting to smoke.

Igor: ...I shall never stop trusting You.

[Meanwhile / 7:03 AM]

Silence: Alright, let's see how the patient is doing...

Silence opened the door and to her horror, Igor was nowhere to be seen.

Silence: Oh no. I need to report this!

She hurriedly went to Dr. Kal'tsit's office to inform her about the news.

Silence: Kal! We got a problem!

Kal'tsit: (So this is how my day starts, great...) What is it?

Silence: Igor is gone!

Kal'tsit: Huh? What do you mean gone?

Silence: He disappeared! Along with his stuff!

Kal'tsit: Now, now. Let's not jump to conclusions, let me check the camera in his room.

Kal'tsit went to ball on her Windows 95 'puter-

[Take 2]

Kal'tsit then went to check the camera feed from her computer. And at 5:33 AM the mf(Igor) woke up and went outside. Kal'tsit and Silence were left dumbfounded by this.

Igor: Damn did I change that much?-*cough* *cough* Fuck me, these cigarettes...

The two doctors jumped in surprise while Igor pulled out a pocket mirror to see himself. 

Igor: Dayum, longer hair and a beard huh? I'll leave it for the time being.

Silence: You can't just do that!

Igor: Do what exactly?

Silence: Don't surprise us like that!

Igor: No, I don't think I will.

Silence: Doctor Kal'tsit sanction this!

Kal'tsit: Can't, if I tell him not to do something that isn't dangerous for his health, he won't listen. If it is, however, then he just might comply.

Igor: Precisely. Bye now.

Kal'tsit: Oh no you don't.

She stopped him where he stood.

Igor: Well this is not good.

Kal'tsit: Silence, could you give us a moment?

Silence: Sure.

While Silence was exiting Igor mouthed 'Help me' which she ignored with a smirk on her face. Igor just flipped her off.

Kal'tsit: Now you shall answer some of my questions big boy~