Chapter 6: "Troubles"

Igor's POV / 11:25 AM / Between County Hillock and Londinium

Igor: Why do I hear explosions?

Mark: Oh no...

Mark started running towards the city.

Igor: What is happening?!

Mark: Dublinn is attacking! We got to hurry!

Igor: Dublinn? Shit. (Prolly the parallel of the IRA)

I ran with Mark to the city, outside of it were soldiers and civilians. 

Mark: Fuck! We're late.

Igor: What happened, mate?

Mark: Dublinn has taken over the city, they have civilians inside the city, who knows what will they do to them.

I looked over the horizon with hesitation.

Igor: Listen, I will go there and try to help recapture the city and- Are they shelling the city?

Mark: Huh?!

He looked where I was looking and was in disbelief.

Igor: It's too late to do anything now. I will still try to clear the city. You stay here. 

Mark: You sure?

Igor: You have nothing but a bow and arrow, I have guns and explosives. Do I really need you?

Mark: Dude...uncool.

I ignored him and went my way to the city. Trying not to get caught by the military or the revolutionaries.

Igor: I should have chosen the other option.

Continuing my path to the city, I encountered a patrol on the outskirts of the city. They sure as hell heard me walking, I checked if there was an ability that would help me since the cloak is still charging. Exo mute? Sure. I turned it on and walked away. My footsteps couldn't be heard anymore. I ran to an abandoned building trying to get to a vantage point. As I was nearing the top floor, I encountered a few people who tried to knock me out. I readied my rifle to shoot at anyone in the room.

???: Stop! He is not with them!

A man yelled, I did not move a muscle.

???: Please, put the rifle down, we are also fighting them.

Igor: Name.

Stanley: I am Stanley, the leader of this resistance.

Igor: Resistance?

Stanley: The military has tried their best to fend them off, we will not let the enemies walk scot-free in this city. There is only a handful of us. Can you help us?

I was hesitant about this, but I needed some help right now.

Igor: ...Igor.

Stanley: Nice to meet you, Igor. The others who attacked you were 'Tiny' Tom, Pyromaniac Brian, Lance Corporal Connor, Iron Mike, and Miss Anna.

Igor: You say those were the ones who attacked me?

Stanley: That's the entire resistance.

Igor: And do you have a nickname?

Stanley: You can call me Stan, or the gentleman.

Igor: Alright. I saw what you were capable of. Stanley, what are their roles?

Stanley: I am the founder, Tom is the brute, Brian is the demolition expert, Connor was in the military and an excellent marksman, Mike may be small, but he can pull up a fight and Anna is the distraction.