Chapter 1: "Ripoff of my home"

It was quiet in the Ursus city of Chernobog. Oh, who am I kidding? It's a shitfest out there. In an alleyway where a group of Reunion soldiers were preparing for an attack somewhere in the city, they were interrupted by a man jumping out of a dumpster. That was Igor.

Igor's POV / ??? time / Chernobog

Igor: I'm gonna kill you, Roki.

I said as I looked over myself trying to see if there was any garbage on me. Thank God there wasn't any, but there was the Exo-suit on me.

???: Hey, you!

Igor: Me?

???: Yes you. What are you doing here? Are you trying to get yourself killed?

Igor: I don't know. Who- Wait a minute.

It's the Reunion members that Roki warned me about. Well no mercy.

Igor: Actually, let's try that.

???: Alright then, buddy. Get ready to-

He was cut off by a bang. He was shot in the head by my pistol.

Igor: Who else wanna meet Jesus?

They pulled out their weapons, swords, blunt objects, and crossbows.

Igor: You're kidding, right?

One of them shot his crossbow in my chest, the kevlar vest saved my ass from another blood shower.

Igor: Now I'm really angery.

I pulled out my Krinkov and started blasting. They are dead, not big surprise. I walked out of the alleyway and saw the aftermath of the chaos.

Roki: Remember the Russian reforms in the histo-

Igor: I know. Why?

Roki: Well, this is that. But with more chaos.

Igor: Well shit.

Roki: Oh and also, the Reunion is invading a school, with everyone still in. And you should get to it, Rambo.

Igor: Where is it?

Roki: Down two streets, and then right, it's big; impossible to not see it.

Igor: Alright.

I started to jog to the school.

15 minutes later...

I was on top of a building across the street from the school. Looking out for Reunion members.

Roki: Your Exo has many abilities, like cloaking, which makes you invisible. I recommend using something to knock out the terrorists. Like a plank or a branch. The kids will probably get traumatized if they see a dead body.

Igor: Right. How about this lead pipe? 

Roki: You can knock out someone with a good hit to the head. Not too hard.

Igor: Alright. Let's go.

Roki: I'd rather not intervene, I'd like to see how you do it.

I then jumped down the building, the cement below me cracked since my Exoskeleton broke the fall for me. Walking to the school, I turned on the cloak that Roki told me about. As I turned it on, I saw myself get literally invisible, kind of. There were little distorted images when I would move, but I am practically see-through. There were two guards at the front entrance, I waited for the moment that one of them got away from their post, one eventually did and I knocked out the one that was standing there. I hid his body behind the school, when I got back I saw that the other one has returned and was looking for his friend.