Chapter 39

[Igor's POV / 11:21 AM / Kjerag]

I was enjoying a warm meal on a cold that I got from a restaurant. And boy was it delicious.

Igor: (muffled) This shit bussin!

Now, I bought the winter equipment I needed to survive these mountains. And then-

???: Sir.

I'm gonna cry.

Igor: Yes?

Turning around I see two cloaked monks speaking to me.

???: Come with us. The saintess piqued an interest in you.

Igor: You know what? Let me just pack my stuff and I'll get going.

[Narrator's POV]

???2: Do you think that we got the right one?

???: His description matches the one given to us. Now let's see if he has the-

Igor brought his horse.

Igor: Gentlemen, lead the way.

???: Let's go...

[Meanwhile / Prmanix's POV]

I was trying to find more sources and info on these 'fallen angels' but had no luck. So I went to consult Kjera, she probably knew something about them.

Kjera: Hmm. Well, what exactly do you need to know about them?

Pramanix: How to greet them, what are their abilities, and I'll tell you so on.

Kjera: Well, they are strong enough to kill a feramut, almost immortal. Basically, they are better at everything than ordinary people. And they use those powers for good. Greet them as any ordinary person would. 

Pramanix: Okay...should we be worried about him?

Kjera: Not at all. The last 2 were said to be social.

Pramanix: And did you meet those two?

Kjera: Nope, this is my first time, it might be awkward for me.

Pramanix: Okay then, let's at least tidy a li-

I was interrupted by a tall man that entered the room, he had black medium short hair, scars, and stitches littered across the right sight of his face. He wore a black coat and was visibly frustrated and cold. He looks frightening.

???: *Acho!* If they do anything to my horse, you will regret it. Now, which one of you is the saintess?

He said in a passive-aggressive tone. Kjera and I stare at each other for a moment before looking back at the man to introduce ourselves.

Pramanix: That would be I, Enya Silverash.

???: And you?

He pointed at Kjera.

Kjera: I am Kjeragandr, the saintess' attendant and protector of this realm. You can call me Kjera.

Igor: Pleasure to meet two beautiful ladies, my name is Igor Alexeyevich Golubov. 

He changed his tone of voice to a more friendly one. I blushed a little at his words.

Pramanix: N-nice to meet you too, please sit down. Would you like to drink something?

Igor: No, I'm fine, thank You.

We all sat down and started to converse. Igor seemed to be enjoying the conversation and his stay in Kjerag.

Igor: I loved snow when I was little, and still do. This is probably the best place for that, Ursus is filled with corruption.

Kjera: Let's not get into politics.