Chapter Thirteen: Long Story Long

Long, long, very long story somewhat short. I'm talking YEARS of story. Eleven escaped Hawkins lab and was found by Mike in the woods. He brought her home and all him and his friends became buddies with her and then saved their missing friend and the entire world from some freaky ass creatures and the alternate dimension from which they came from. Eleven disappeared, but was secretly found by a Hawkins deputy named Jim Hopper and was kept in a lodge with him until their once missing friend, Will, still had a connection to this alternate dimensional monster and could tell that even after Eleven closed the gate that all this shit was coming from, the monster was still there. Meanwhile Steve, Robin, Dustin, and Lucas's sister Erica, the one sassing the hospital receptionist, had discovered that there were Russians tunneling under Hawkins. Hopper and Joyce eventually investigate and find out that the Russians were trying to reopen the gate that Eleven closed. This resulted in an even freakier monster possessing and killing people to build itself strong enough to kill Eleven and take over the normal world. This obviously didn't happen and it was all thanks to Max's brother sacrificing himself and Joyce turning the keys to explode the machine being used to open the gate. Hopper unfortunately was presumed dead upon impact because he was in the room of the machine when it exploded. Joyce, just like my parents had done, wanted to get away from the terrors of Hawkins and moved to the same town in California as I did. She took Eleven in and Eleven learned that her powers had gone. And this is about where I'm caught up on surely. Right? No. Of course not. The deaths in Hawkins resembled that of the massacre at Hawkins lab when Eleven escaped so the feds thought that she was the culprit. Right before they could get to her people who were once associated with Hawkin's lab found and took her. They wanted to bring her powers back stronger than ever to defeat whatever the hell was still in Hawkins. As far as anyone else knew, El was kidnapped by the bad people once again and had to save her. Once El was done beating the shit out of the people who kidnapped her with her returned powers she was headed to Hawkins to help her friends fight the alternate dimension which they called the upside down. There's a lot more to this, but the basic idea is that the person who performed the massacre at Hawkins lab was sent into the upside down by Eleven three years ago. All this time he had been building his empire of monsters up to burst into the normal world and take over. And that he did. Everyone in this room and more tried their best to finally kill this man creature thing that has been ruining the lives of everyone in Hawkins for years. But it didn't work. He opened a four way gate between the upside down and Hawkins.