Chapter Nineteen: Time Travel

We go over the idea of time travel. Crazy I know, but anything is worth trying. Eleven knows how to use her powers more than I do so she would be the one preforming said time travel. Eleven needs to get to Vecna's clock and turn back time to before Vecna was in the upside down. As far as we know time moves differently in the upside down, so hopefully it will only rewind the upside down. But she can't just mosey on in. She needs people to distract Vecna and his monsters.
"No one has a chance against him." says Hopper.
"I do" I say. "I can't kill him, but I can hold him back."
"You're powers aren't strong enough to piggyback and fight Vecna." says Dustin.
"Then I won't piggyback." I reply.
"That means you'd be going into the upside down y/n." says Joyce.
"Yeah I know. And I know that it's dangerous, but isn't all of this? We have a better chance if I go into the upside down."
"Okay so Eleven piggybacks from here. Kids, you guys stay here with her." says Steve.
Dustin shakes his head and says, "I'm not letting you go alone Steve."
"I won't be alone Henderson. I'll have Nancy and Robin and Jonathan."
"I can't lose you too Steve" Dustin says begging.
"You aren't gonna lose me"
Steve pulls Dustin into a hug.
"It'll be okay. I promise." reassures Steve.
Hopper walks over to Dustin.
"Hey kid how about this? I'll go with them in the upside down and make sure that nothing happens to any of them. Okay?"
Dustin nods his head and wipes his eyes.
"Nuh uh nope. You are not going in that place Hopper. We just got you back." demands Joyce.
"And I'll be right back. I just gotta fight a few more monsters. I've been there done that. How hard can it be? And I want you to stay here with the kids incase something goes wrong. Which it won't, but just in case."
Joyce nods and gives Hopper a hug. Eleven joins. Will and Jonathan exchange glances and join too.
"I hate to break this family moment up, but we should probably get going" says Steve.
We head out to the pizza van. We need to be prepared. We need to get supplies. Nancy opens the doors of the van and sees a man laying there.
"Uh hey Jonathan. Who's is this in the back of the van?" asks Robin.
"Oh that's just Argyle. Come here buddy" Jonathan lifts Argyle and helps him out of the van. "Hey I want you to stay here with my mom and the kids. Keep them calm. Not with drugs though. Okay?"
"Yeeeah man totally"
Jonathan gets into the driver seat, Nancy in the passenger, and the rest of us in the back. Hopper tells us that we should go the police department to get bullet proof vests for the people warding off the monsters.
"The bats go for the abdomen so that solves that, but what about the demogorgons and the mind flayer and the vines?" asks Nancy.
"Demogorgons go for the face. Same with the mind flayer. It goes for the mouth. So we need something to protect our heads." says Hopper.
"What about motorcycle helmets?" I ask.
"Where are we going to find five motorcycle helmets?" asks Robin.
"I know a place" I say.