Interlude: "This is the end Eleven"

Just when Eleven thought that y/n had Vecna at bay, Vecna showed Eleven what was happening to her. Eleven hears the sound of bats and looks to where it's coming from. The image of bats circling something off to the side. She hears a walkie go off, but it's intelligible. There is a gap in the bats and El sees y/n being approached by a vampire-ified Eddie Munson.
"I told you she was weak Eleven" booms Vecna.
Vecna is released and Eleven gasps at the sight of y/n being bitten by Eddie. Vecna approaches her.
"This is the end Eleven"
He raises his hand and Eleven levitates off the ground. Memories flood her mind. Memories of Mama, of the lab, of the attack at the lab. She begins to cry. Then memories of her friends. Of Mike housing her in his basement. Of the other boys warming up to her. Of her and Max at the mall. Then Hopper. Her dad. And Joyce. And everyone that has supported and kept her safe in the last three years. Her arm snaps.

Back at the Wheeler house:
Eleven is gasping.
"El? El! El get out of there" Mike says trying to shake Eleven out of it.
Joyce lifts Eleven out of the tub onto the bathroom floor.
"El we need you to stop! You need to stop!"
Will wanders into the living room and looks out the window. He reaches for his neck and spies the swirling red clouds in the sky.
"Holy shit" says Dustin wide eyed from behind Will.
They here a snap from the bathroom and Joyce cries out.

Back to Eleven's perspective:
Eleven can feel her other arm begining to twist when she falls to the ground. She looks up and sees Vecna and Eddie, mid air, battling. She turns back to the clock and struggles to achieve the last step needed to reset the upside down and get rid of Vecna. The clock chimes. Eleven sighs and wakes from Vecna's mind.

At the hospital:
Lucas and Erica hear the crashing thunder intensify outside. Erica looks out of the window. She looks to Lucas and shakes her head. The ground begins to shake.
"We need to get out! Go! Go!" shouts Lucas.
They unplug Max's machines. Lucas lifts her and they run out of the room.
"We need to take the stairs the elevator isn't safe!" Erica says.
They stumble down the trembling stairs and into the lobby of the hospital. The lobby is crowded full of people trying to get out. Erica pulls Lucas's sleeve and leads him down a hallway to the back emergency door. As soon as they make it out of the hospital it starts to fall. They run across the street and the ground stops shaking. They sit against a sign. Max gasps and opens her eyes.
"Max! Max! I'm here Max I'm here" Lucas says.
"I can't see anything" Max whispers.
"I know I know" Lucas says through tears.
(p.s. this is a good place to stop reading if you're more into the plot of the actual ST series, but for the sake of the fandom, and my own sanity, I've written more to this story)