Chapter -7 : Aftermath

Author's pov:

Next day Vikram went to his office and started his work. Ravi came inside Vikram's cabin and informed about the 'RL solution' contract that has gotten into his firm. and said about the meeting he fixed with 'S1 Limited' and they both went to meet him. Vikram met Anil CEO of 'S1 Limited' and talked about his goals and desires and how well he can do that project. Seeing Vikram's attitude Anil has also got convinced and agreed to give the contract to him without any other thoughts because he felt he can do this project very well and more than that seeing his attitude, behaviour and thoughts he was impressed very much. Anil heard about Vikram's hard work, reputation and status. He was also impressed how he is convincing the marriage condition, So he agreed to sign the contract without second thoughts.

He signed the contract and started to his office. He felt extremely happy because after these two contracts 'RL solution' and 'S1 Limited' his firm is going to reach new heights and he can achieve his dreams easily.

Vikramaditya pov :

Today I was very happy that I got two big contracts due to that my firm is going to reach hights. Suddenly her face came to my mind. It's just a fraction of second but that's enough for me to encrypt a volcano inside me. I hope I won't see her in my lifetime, Otherwise it's her bad time. I am sure if I see her in future then I will show her who she messed up with. I understand about the slap but my manly ego is hurted. She has to pay for this.

In Evening, when I was working in my cabin Ravi came inside, "Sir. One major issue happened" he said coldly.

"What happened Ravi?" I asked him. He showed his tab to me.

"What the hell is this?" I shouted at him. There is an article about me and the girl who slapped me and they attached the image when she was slapping me. Someone took it from the backside of her. In this article they mentioned all useless things they even mentioned me as an womanizer. Like seriously?!! Yesterday in the same magazine they mentioned highly about me but now see everything reversed all because of her. I am not gonna leave you Miss.
My anger reached its peak.

"Sir, someone handed this photo to reporters and they wrote useless things. Now it is impacting our firm and someone did this intentionally we have to fix this immediately else we're gonna lose up a lot." he said.

"Everything because of her. I won't leave her. Call the attorney and charge a case on the article. How dare they can do this?" I said to him.

When we are thinking what should do next Rakesh came inside and asked about the current situation within few mins we are started getting calls from various firms and asking about the situation and some even started accusing me and some giving bullshit advices that I should keep these desires in dark. Like seriously I am looking like that . And some of the news channel reaching out my PR team about this. I have to do something. I can do anything to clasp this firm and i will bear anything to do this.

"I already released the CCTV footage don't worry nothing wrong will happen may be in few minutes every one will get to know you didn't do anything wrong." Rakesh said.

"Why did you do that?  It may reflect your plaza reputation " I said to him because it may reflect his business.

"Cool buddy. Now I need to clear my friends name before the society and coming to plaza why can't we take this as a good advertisement." Rakesh said. Even he knows it will impact his business but he don't want to upset his friend agreeing him.

"Tomorrow I am going out of station for business. I won't be available for a few days there. I won't get much signals also so if you need me, call the Roliza hotel I am going to stay there and they will intimate me immediately." Rakesh said and he left after a few mins.

CCTV footage video became viral in few minutes and many people started scolding that girl badly and some commenting she did correctly. None can identify her because Rakesh blurred those girls photos didn't I say he is very soft hearted person he is proving that again. But somewhere I am feeling bad for her about the bad comments they are throwing. Why I am feeling like that? I should be happy on those comments. Maybe I know she is not at fault. But her one wrong move has spoilt my reputation. I should teach her a lesson.

Me and Ravi were trying to solve this issue entire night we haven't gone to our house at all. We have explained our situation to our foreign investors as these news article spread like fire. And the video also spreads on the other side. Ravi put its efforts to clear this false allegations and we both put our huge efforts to avoid the further rumours.

Time flies quickly at evening kirti called me "Anna , Amma had a chest pain, appa and me joining her in hospital. Come fast anna."

"What?? How it happened??How is mom now??" I asked her frightening. Ravi also started worried from my tone.

"Anna not now will explain to you later. Now come fast. I am afraid anna" kirti said and started crying.

"Ok kirti.. will come in a few mins.. you are doctor and  brave girl too.. Don't be afraid.. I will be there shortly. Which hospital you guys are going?" I told and asked her.

"GN hospital anna. Please come fast. I am scared and afraid. Dad also not speaking anything. Please anna come fast.." she said worriedly hearing her sister sob his heart broken.

"Shh kirti ma.. I will be there is 10mins.. just 10 mins" I said and asked Ravi to take care of the remaining things. I started to go to the hospital at jet speed, he couldn't see his family like this.

When he hears her sister sobbing he can't stand at all. His family is strength and weakness. Moreover he loves his sister very much but won't showcase upfront to her. She is like his baby, he cares for her, he is her shield, he can do anything for her. He promised her mom when she was born he will take care of her and will be her guardian in this lifetime and won't allow her to shed tears. I am trying to do that but I fail sometimes like this.

***************************************

Share your thoughts💭💭

Please do vote if you liked this update ❤️

See you all soon with next chapter,
Suhi 🦋