Chapter - 72 : Confession !!

Long chapter ahead..

Alakananda's pov:

Next day,

I reached my home at 7pm before the rain started. My parents went to a relative's marriage, they forced me to come with them but I stubbornly said no. After a lot of pestering, they too left me alone. They will come tomorrow only, so today I am going to spend lone time at home.

I refreshed and tied a towel around my body, and came out of the washroom. I checked the clothes to wear. My eyes landed on my skirt and shirt. It's been many years since I wore them. Due to my insecurities, I didn't wear them. Now, no one is at home and I want to try. I wore them and checked myself in the mirror. The shirt is tight as usual and the skirt reaches above the knees.

My phone rang, it's my mom. I picked it.

"Nandu, I forgot to get clothes from terrace. Get them before the rain starts..ok?" She asked.

"Ok amma.." I said and disconnected the call. Again I looked at myself in the mirror, I thought to change the dress. Before I could remove the dress, I heard a big thunderstorm, I jerked for a minute.

I opened my eyes and calmed down myself. Followed by the thunderstorm, rain started pouring. I remembered my mom's words.
I unlocked the main door and opened the iron gate.

Everytime, we used to go terrace, we lock the house and that's my parents advice also. Because all the tenants share the same path for the terrace, what if any theif comes. So, my dad asked us to lock it everytime.

Now, I haven't locked the door believing no one would come. Rain is pouring heavily, I have to get clothes as soon as possible. So, without locking the door and gate, I went to the terrace, I took all the clothes and came down. I put clothes on the sofa. I am also drenched in the rain.

First I locked the door and gate. Since, no one is at home, I removed the shirt which was wet, leaving myself in the brassiere, camisole and skirt. Later, I scattered the clothes on the sofa, which is also wet.

I took my shirt and went to bedroom to change. My eyes widened and my heart stopped when I saw the person sitting on the bed looking at my medicines.

Author's pov:

"What the hell? How did you come inside?" Alakananda shouted.

"Hi baby ! I am looking at your medicines whether you had it or not. You didn't take your tablets one day... Why??" Vikram asked still analysing at the medicines. She was angry on him and confused how he came inside.

"I asked you something Mr.? How did you come ?"

"Cool ba..." His words stopped when he looked at her state. His eyes widened.

"What??" He came out of his thoughts after hearing her. He smirked.

"Nothing... You look so hot and sexy in this dress. You're giving a feast to my eyes after so many days. Thank you baby..." He said standing from the bed.

Then only she realized her state, immediately she turned and tried to wear her shirt. But, luck was not on her side, he grabbed her shirt and threw somewhere in the room. He hugged her from the back, grabbed her hands and placed it on her front. His breath fanned in her bare shoulders, making her body shiver due to their closeness. He inhaled her neck and she got goosebumps.

"You smell so fresh baby.." he said and kissed her nape. She shuddered.

"Why didn't you wear these type of dresses in our room? " He asked her burying his face on her neck.