Chapter - 66 : Revelations !!

Author's pov:

After Vikram went out, Alakananda cried in Anasuya's arms. She consoled Alakananda. After a long time, she stopped crying. Rakesh came to the house and saw Alakananda's condition and got to know what happened. After seeing the post, he also arrived to beat Vikram.

"Where is he?" Rakesh asked.

"I don't know.. he left the house a few minutes ago.." Krishna replied.

Alakananda was sitting like a rock. She didn't say anything nor respond to them as well.

Everyone's phone in the room got notified at the same time except Rakesh. Alakananda heard that but didn't respond to it. Keerthi, Anasuya, Krishna checked their mobile.

"What's that?" Rakesh asked.

"Group is created in WhatsApp in the name of Family???.." Krishna said with frown.

"Yes dad, along with you and mom. Some other number is also added. " Keerthi said.

"Whose number is it?" Rakesh asked. Keerthi said the numbers which are added. Rakesh checked the numbers on the app. He named out all the names and asked Krishna and Anasuya wheather they know these people? But they said no..

"They are my parents', sister and brother-in-law's name.." Alakananda said and sat straight.

Everyone looked at her with an unbelievable look.

"Are you sure?" Rakesh asked. She nodded and opened her mobile and show their numbers to him.

Again their phones started making sounds... Continuously.... There are many photos and videos. Confused, they opened the items. Everyone were beyond shocked.. their world became upside down once they saw those.

Video - 1: CCTV footage of Alakananda slapping Vikram.

First photo, Alakananda slapping Vikram in the plaza on their first meet. Alakananda's face is clearly visible in that photo

Second photo: Parking lot photo of Alakananda and Vikram. (refer chapter - 12/16)

Video - 2: The video of Rakesh and Vikram. Where Rakesh is shouting at Vikram at the restaurant (refer chapter - 38)

Third photo: Parking lot photo of vikram held Alakananda tightly. (refer chapter - 41). It's like he's freaking her out.

Next few are documents, related to Alakananda's father treatment and the money Vikram paid.

Finally, a message pinged to their mobiles, Vikramaditya married Alakananda forcefully intimidating her family members. He tortured and forced her many times. He brutally abused her. This is the true self of VikramAditya. Wondering how she's still alive?

Anasuya stumbled after seeing the videos and photos. Krishna sat as a rock. Alakananda did not know what is happening around her and how these came out suddenly. Rakesh looked down not able to say anything with anyone.

After a few minutes, Krishna asked Rakesh.

"Rakesh, you know about everything yet you didn't say a word to me?"

"Uncle.. I..."

"Stop.. don't give excuses.. now, tell me whatever you know." Krishna asked him furiously.

"I too don't know a lot uncle.. only few.."

"I want to know those few as well..." Krishna roared to which Alakananda flinched.

"He had two reasons to marry Alakananda. One, aunty got promise from him to get married and second, some of the photos which looked intimate of Alakananda and him got leaked to one of his partner company. They tried to cancel the project. To not lose the project, he said to them that they're married. And he got married to her before anyone got to know that's a lie. He threatened alakananda to marry him with her family members. He threatened with her father's operation, her character, her sister and her brother-in-law. After that he realized..."