Chapter - 87 : Saved !

Author's pov:

'I am dead today..' this is the only thought Alakananda got when they were two steps away from her.

When she took a step back in her drowsy state, she felt someone held her right hand tightly and started shouting. She turned and looked the person.

There's a girl who held her hand tightly and calling..no..shouting the people who saw Alakananda's running.

"Everyone come on, please.. come..all.. please.. help... help..." That girl is shouting gathering the crowd. Alakananda tried to remove her hand from her grip but she's holding her tightly. Those goons also surrounded along with the public.

"Leave me..." Alakananda said in her drowsy voice. Alakananda was slowly losing her consciousness since she inhaled little bit of drug.

"No.. you, theif girl.." she said. What? Am I a theif? Alakananda thought.

"Leave her, girl.." one goon said.

"Are you her partner?" She shouted him.

"Why are you holding her? Leave her and everyone leave." The guy next to him asked her irritatedly looking at the public who started taking video.

"Wait.. she's a theif. She stole my purse from my handbag and throwed to other man and he ran away. Now, I need my purse. If I leave her, she will escape." That girl said.

Those goons understood she's doing this deliberately to save Alakananda.

"I... di.. didn't.." Alakananda tried to say but she couldn't get words are betrayed her.

"You did... Someone call the police.." the girl said and someone from the public called the emergency number.

"She said, she didn't right. Leave her. She looks not well also." One of the goon said.

"Ohhh, she's acting. If I leave her she will run away. Why you're supporting her from the starting? Are you also her men? Can someone hold him also? Please.." that girl shouted.

"Hey girl, leave her.." the other said nearing them. That girl gulped in fear and thinking what to do next. Suddenly she got an idea.

"Thanks for coming front.. You are also her partner in crime, right? Whole world is seeing your face now. This all things are going live in social platforms." She said trying to act boldly. That man smirked.

"Let it be.. I don't care." He said and held Alakananda's hand.

Alakananda lost her consciousness and fell on that girl. That girl gripped Alakananda tightly and praying to god for help. People surrounding them are watching them silently. Some are taking video but not having guts to take a step.

At the same time, police men also came.

"Sir, help us.. these people are trying to abduct her." That girl shouted seeing police men. Those goons started running and few police men ran behind them and lady constable stood with that girl and Alakananda. They called ambulance after seeing Alakananda's unconscious state.

Ambulance arrived and they took her to the hospital. Police asked that girl also to accompany her. Since the victim is unconscious and that girl saying it as  kidnap.

They admitted her in the hospital and police asked her who's she and what happened.

"Sir, my name is Aadhini. I am studing my post graduation in nearby college. When I was waiting for the bus, I saw this girl running. I felt strange looking at her state, after seeing those men behind her. I understood that they're trying to do something to her. So, I made the scene and gathered public to help her. But thank God, you all came at the correct time. Else, they would have took her. I don't know what would have happened to me. Thank you sir." Aadhini said.