Chapter - 79 : Dreadful Day -3

VikramAditya pov:

"Sorry..." I said and went out of the room without looking back. I know she was broken. After I come back home I will beg for your forgiveness Alakananda... I am sorry now.. please.. don't break down more.

I reached the resort, there she's talking with her clients. After an hour, she came.

She forced me to have lunch with her. I agreed and we had lunch. After that I asked her to delete the video but she said she will delete the video after the dinner.

"What made you think I will stay till dinner?" I asked her normally controlling my anger.

"Ohh.. you will... " She smirked tapping her phone. I nodded waiting for my chance.

She took me to the swimming pool and she started swimming. I am doing my work on my laptop without giving a glance to her. She asked me to join her but I refused. She tried a lot to gain my attention but nothing worked. Soon the dinner time arrived, she took me to the terrace. We both sat, that place is decorated beautifully. I was messaging in my phone.

"Baby, I have a wish. Can you please fulfill it?"

"What?"

"You have to propose to me.." I looked at her bewildered. She's tapping her phone looking at me. That nerve of her....

"Ok..."

"Actually I was hurt that you got married. So, you have to degrade your wife and talk highly about me. I need that kind of proposal and you should be on your knees holding the red bouquet of flowers.." she said dramatically.

I did what she said. I'm never gonna pity on her. She made me say all those bullshits from my mouth. She will see the consequences.

After that proposal she hugged me and kissed my cheeks. My cheeks are burning like hell.

After the dinner, she took me to the room which is decorated extravagantly. I took the wine bottle from the table and poured on my glass. She too sat next to me and poured wine on her glass.

"Cheers.." she said and gulped the drink looking at me. I got a call as planned. I took the call excusing her. I am standing at the balcony, talking on the phone looking at her. She was too looking at me and drinking the wine more than it required. I smirked on my mind. After few minutes, I disconnected the call and joined with her. I started executing my plan.

"Shipali, as you asked I had dinner with you. Now, please delete the video. I was doing whatever you said.. please.."

"Why you're in a hurry baby... I will... But why don't we have some fun before that... See the room, how beautifully it's decorated.. come.. we have to enjoy..." She said in her slurry tone.

"I can't..  I can't cheat my wife.. and you're forcing me and it's called exaction." I said.

"Yes.. I am. I need you. I want you to fulfill my desires else I will release the video on social media." She said and tried to hug me but before that she passed out.

I pushed her on the bed and stopped the video recording on my phone. I informed Karthik, who was waiting for me. He too came to the room and looked at her and the room.

"Looks like, you enjoyed a lot.." he said. I glared at him hardly.

"I know... I know.. why you did all those bullshits.. Any idea when she will wake up?" He asked setting up his laptop and the devices which he took along with him.

"She consumed drugged wine more than it required.. so, she won't wake up until tomorrow morning.." I said.

"Then we have plenty of time.." he said calmly. It irked me.