Chapter - 50 : Jealous and Possessive

Vikramaditya pov:

I started from my office to the business party. 'GE' company hosting this party for the success. They have invited all the small and large group of business people and their families. It's like a meet up and get-together.

Today I am going alone, I asked my mom to accompany me but she ignored me. They are all angry with me. Because I didn't introduce Alakananda as my wife. They don't know why I didn't do that. I don't want them to know also.

If everyone got to know , that I got married to her, Some of my business and personal enemies will start digging about her personal information, How I got married everything. If anyone knows about that, then everything will be ruined. I am looking for a perfect time to show her to this world as my wife.

Alakananda also misunderstood me. I partially confessed my feelings but she said, those are pity and guilt? Seriously?? I was very well aware of my feelings but she was too aware of her. I am sure, she too likes me. I can see it in her eyes.

Yesterday when she didn't pick the call, I was worried and left to home inbetween from the party. When I reached home, I saw she was sleeping in the living room itself. I called her but she closed her ears in her sleeping state and slept cutely. I picked her up in a bridal style and went to our room. I placed her in the bed. I slept in my side and took her with me. She snuggled more into me and slept. I gave a peck on her forehead and cuddled with her and slept.

In the morning, I woke up little bit late but not before her, I untangled myself from her. Gave a peck to her, covered her with the comforter and went to the jogging. When I returned, I didn't see her. she left early to avoid me. Mom, dad and Keerthi no one spoke to me.

Remembering the events happened, I reached the venue and I mingled with everyone talking about business and other stuffs.

When I was talking with the group of people, someone grabbed my arm and wrapped it. I looked at the source. It's none other than Shipali. I tried to remove my hands but her hold got stronger. I don't want to make scene here. So, I kept silent.

"Hello Shipali... How are you?" Sanjay asked.

"Yes Sanjay.. I am good. How are you?" And she greeted everyone. Till this time, she didn't leave my hands.

"Shipali, leave my hand.." I whispered to her.

"I won't Vikram... By the way, how are you and your secret fat wife??" I glared her.

"You don't need to care about me and my wife." I said to her. I don't know what type of sick game now she's playing.

"Love birds, we're still here. Why don't you do your lovey dovey moments later. I can't stand looking at that. My poor eyes." Sanjay said. I glared at him to stop.

"Then, why don't you get into the relationship?" Shipali asked.

"I am waiting for my angel..." He said dramatically.

"Ohh.. you guys are in relationship?? that's good to hear." The other one in the group asked. Everyone's looking at us. She blushed. What the ****? Before I deny them someone said. "Ohhh. Rakesh also there now.... Who's that girl with him?" I turned to look whom he brought.

"She's ******* beautiful." It was the first thought that came when I saw her.

There my wife coming with Rakesh slightly wrapped her hand on his arms. She's gorgeous, hot and what not, how to describe her. The red color frock and the glow on her face.. wow.. where did she hide her beauty till now?

My hands are aching to touch her bare hands, shoulders and neck. I had an urge to kiss her lips. I saw her inch by inch from top to bottom. This beautiful gorgeous girl is mine... Ohh..dear.. I thought to take it slow with you... But you're not allowing that. She looked at me and frowned. She raised a brow looking at me. Then only I realized, Shipali is still holding my arms. I tried to release it but she's not leaving.