Chapter - 25 : Brother or Friend??

Vikram pov:

I was working in my office and Ravi is balancing my schedule and taking notes whatever I said. Suddenly someone punched on my face. I looked at the person who dared to do that. It's Rakesh. Why?? Before I ask him what happened. He grabbed my collar and I too grabbed his collar.

"Didn't I tell you to not do any stupid things? What the hell you did now? Married her, don't you think you are stupid? You spoiled both of your lives." he said angrily.

"I didn't spoil anyone's life Rakesh. I saved my business." I shouted at him.

"Business? You **** what about that girl's life? Didn't you spoil her life?"

"She started it . I finished it in a good way to not impact anyone." I said to him.

"How? Marrying her? How it will not impact anyone?" He asked me. I left his collar and he too left mine. I sat on the coach and he's waiting for my answers. Then I told him everything about mom's condition, Shilpa, Verma, project, marriage.

"How come she accepted to marry you?" he asked.

"Somehow she accepted." I replied to him annoyingly.

"That somehow? I need to know." He asked me sternly.

"Yes. I threatened with her family. So she accepted my demand." before he punched I held his hand and pushed him.

"You ******." he thrashed me badly. I won't bother because these words are comman between us. I ignored it.

"Your dad is calling me again and again to ask this. What should I say to him? Can I say that you spoiled a girl's life because of your ego and stupid decisions." he roared.

"You are not going to tell anything to him." I said sternly. He huffed and sat on the coach opposite to me. Ravi is watching us like a interesting Tv drama. I looked at him angrily.

"Sorry. It was interesting." he said smiling sheepish.

"Ravi, you also didn't stop him." Rakesh asked Ravi angrily.

"At that time, that was the only solution and I felt this marriage is gonna make good for his life." Ravi said. I chuckled at him.

"It should not make bad to me Ravi. Your intuition is wrong. She's such a problem maker." I said. Rakesh looked more angry now and Ravi is sighted.

"You will get to know one day." Ravi said. I chuckled.

"I don't know what intution he let him do that but I certainly tell that you spoiled a girl's life." he said and started to move.

"I am going to meet her." said he went out.

"You.." before I stop him he left. I asked Ravi to handle and started to my home.
He was super fast today I couldn't catch him. I reached my home and went to my room. He looked at me and the door is opened.

"May I come in?" Rakesh asked her. She looked at him confused and allowed him inside after seeing me. We three went inside of my room. I sat on my coach asking him to sit.

"I will wait outside." she started to move but Rakesh stopped him as he wants to speak with her.

"Do you remember me?" he asked her. She nodded as no.

"Why did you get married to him?" He asked her. She looked at me and I too looked at her.

"We liked eachother." She said. He looked at me. I smirked at him.

"Where did you see him?"

"Plaza.."

"Why you got married to him? Did he threatened you?" he asked her. She looked at him immediately and she saw me with the longing face.