Chapter - 73 : Shock !

Alakananda's pov:

Some sound disturbed my sleep. I tried to move but I was unable to. I opened my eyes to look at what was holding me, my eyes landed on him. We both were lying on the floor. I was on top of him, he held me tightly. He's sleeping peacefully like he didn't sleep many days.

Yesterday's event flashed me a minute. The slaps, the way he kneeled in front of me and asked me to give a chance for him. I have never seen him like that. I always see him holding power, a strong aura around him everytime. He never requested me but this is the first time he begged me. My heart melted when I heard him. But am I ready to forgive him? If he wants a chance to prove himself to me, then why did he lie to me and proposed Shipali? Why didn't he say anything related to that.

My thoughts got interrupted by my parents voice. Oh..shit, why did they came early? I looked at the wall clock, it's past 10. OMG. What will happen if my parents saw him? God..

I removed his hands on me, meanwhile he too woke up.

"Alakananda.. what .." I closed his mouth.

"Don't speak..." I whispered. He frowned.

"My parents.. wake up.. I don't know what I should do now?" I whispered to him thinking what to do now.

My parents were calling my name and rand the bell continuosly. My phone too started ringing. I became nervous. Oh god.. what to do?

"You get up and stand behind the door. When they come inside, I will take them to the bed room you go out in the meantime." I said my idea to him standing up. He grabbed my hand.

"Alakananda, what's wrong? Do you remember, I am your husband. Is there anything wrong if husband stays with his wife in her parental house alone?" He asked casually.

"My parents are mad at you. If they saw you with me, they will kill you at this moment. I don't want my parents to became criminals by killing you. So, do what I told you." I said and took my phone from the bed room.

"Amma, yes.. I was sleeping... 2 mins I will open the door.. yeah yeah.." I said and disconnected the call.

I took the keys and went to the living room, where he's sitting calmly on the sofa.

"Didn't you hear what I said? Get up..please.."

"First wear this. I don't want anyone to see what's mine, though they are your parents." He said and gave a salwar top. That's when I realised I was in the camisole. I spent my whole night in this attire. I glared at him.

"Nandu, what are you doing? Open the door." My mom shouted from outside. I quickly wore the salwar and I pulled him to get up but he didn't budge.

"Now what?"

"Let them come, I am ready to die." He said smiling.

"What the ??? Don't play with me. Get up.. please.. " I pleaded him continuously.

"Then, I have two conditions. If you fulfill that, then I will obey your orders.."

"Seriously?? Now..... What's that?"

"1. Unblock me from the chat and call
2. Spend a day with me baby please..

It's been 2 months, I missed you so much."

"What?? No.."

"Then, I am not moving from here.." what the hell? He's putting me in a tough spot.

"Ok.. now get up.."

"Thank you baby..." He said and pecked my cheek. I looked at him angrily.

"Sorry..." He said and moved to the door.