Chapter - 47 : Dilemma!

Alakananda's pov:

After the torture, I was not able to stand, when I was about to fall, he held my arms and made me sit on the bed. I didn't look at his face the whole time. I was looking down, controlling my tears to not fall and was biting my lips so hard to stop making sounds at the same time don't want to speak anything to him. He adjusted my salwar top which he pushed. He kissed my forehead and went to the washroom without a word.

I felt ashamed of myself. I left out my tears to fall down. After a few minutes, I took a pant and dupatta, wore it and went out of the room. I don't want to see anyone. I want to be alone , so I went to the terrace. Once I reached the terrace, I started crying.

I don't know what's happening to me. I don't like his touch at the same time I am responding to him. I am confused. He doesn't like me. Then why is he doing all this? Is this another kind of revenge of him he's playing on me or he started liking me? The way I am responding to his touch is not at all good or is that good? I need to be clear with myself first.

I started rewinding everything from the start. The first moment I saw him, his threatens, marriage, his forcing on me, leaving me alone, his blaming, his physical violence, later his apologies, pity, his jealousy, possessiveness, his closeness to me.

I started thinking again from his perspective for the same events.

His behaviour has changed after Keerthi's incident. He tried to get closer to me after that. His jealousy and his possessiveness were only after that.

Last two days he tried to be closer to me. Today he called me wifey. And the kissess he's giving, biting, sucking and the way of he's speaking everything is different. I can't get into a conclusion of what he's up to.
I was lost in my thoughts and was looking at the empty street, plants and trees until I heard Keerthi's voice.

"Anni, OMG... Have you been here all this time? We were searching for you in the whole house for almost 15 mins..come.."she said and dragged to me in to the house.

Author's pov:

Vikramaditya took a bath and when he came out, he was disappointed as his wife is not there. He released a heavy breath and wore T- Shirt and Jeans.

He didn't plan to go office today. As he has terrified his wife with his behaviour, he wanted to make her understand why he's doing all that. He thought to take her out and explain everything. He waited almost 30 minutes, but Alakananda didn't show up.
So, he went down to look at her.

He saw his family chatting except Alakananda. He went and joined with him. He thought may be she's in kitchen. He's impatiently waiting to see her. After a few minutes, his mom asked him,

"Where is Alakananda? Didn't she wake up yet?" He frowned in confusion hearing his mom.

"Isn't she in Kitchen?" He asked. Everyone looked at him confusion.

"No.. she has not yet come down. We thought she's still in the room"

"She's not there mom. I didn't see her past 45 minutes." He said.

"What does that mean? Keerthi, check if she is in the garden and check one more time in kitchen." Krishna said.

Keerthi checked in kitchen, garden and puja room and rooms in ground floor. She informed her family that she's not there. Vikramaditya checked in first floor but didn't check in terrace. He became tensed and got worried where would have she went.

"Did you guys fought?" Krishna asked. His parents started worrying.

"No dad." Vikramaditya said and called his security asked did Alakananda went out and if they have seen her. They also said no. And he asked them to check the CCTV footage of the house.