Chapter - 10 : Her Perception

Alakananda pov:

It's been three days since that incident happened. Priya and I didn't open our mouths to anyone. Priya suggested me to forget everything and I am trying to do that. At home mom and dad looks worried and they are not telling us anything. And on the other side of my thoughts, giving all bad signs and comments. I sighed thinking about everything and started to work.

I am discussing the project with my colleague, priya came and hurriedly dragged me out and checked the surrounding.

"Priya. What happened? Why did you drag me here?"

"Nandu. See this." She showed her mobile to watch the video.

After seeing the video my feet collapsed and the whole world started shaking. This is CCTV footage about the incident, I am wrong and I slapped the wrong person. It shouldn't be like that.. Ahhhhh... What to do now? Nandu every time you think thrice to make things now see what happened to the person because of your irrational behaviour. I looked at priya and she asked me to swipe to next.

When I did that everything shattered again my heart was broken. Its a news article and some business posts screenshots about him and the incident. In all social platforms they tarnished him and one post said he loses the very important project from his hand. It's because of me. And that news article mentioned that he misbehaved with the girl and this is his true nature and this is high time to know his true intentions and many things they mentioned about him and all are false allegations and the article mentioned that maybe his stocks have fallen down in a few days. everything happened because of me oh god what should I do now.  I destroyed one man's dream and his reputation. I started crying without control.

"Nandu. Please stop crying. It's not your fault." Priya tried to console me.

"How can you say it was not my fault? Clearly it is mine. oh my God what did I do. See because of me he is suffering. I know I am unlucky girl who gives suffering to others and you said not to believe those things, see it's proved again . I am unlucky one who gives bad vibes to everyone. Priya don't come to me hereafter you too will suffer because of me. Go away priya."

"Are you gone nuts nandu? What are you even saying? It's not your fault. I Agree you mistaken a person but the way you behaved is Correct one , only the person is wrong. Don't cry nandu ma. Please it's not your fault."

"Priya... Why they wrote an article like that? Reporters should know everything before they write right why they have been write like this. Not every time girls will be right , like me some girls would be misunderstood boys or some girls would give the false allegations. Reporters should convey only correct things to the people why they did like that? All boys are not bad. See I slapped him but that person asked me why I slapped him instead of slapping me again. He is good man. His hardwork should not fail. Nothing should happen to him and his dreams. But everything starts because of me. I shouldn't done like that. Because of me because of me..."   I cried and talked as crazy girl.

"Nothing is happened nandu. See this article came first because of some photos leaked and the plaza released the footage later. So the reporters have been wrote the article like that. This is not your mistake ma. Everything is clarified now. The good thing here is they blurred our faces else we have fallen into trouble. If it's your mistake why they have to hide our faces, they would be released without blurring it right?"

"Yes. They thought about us but what I did is wrong priya. Because of me, he missed the project. It may be his dream one. Because of me, one person's dignity is at stake and he is being questionable now. I should not done like that." I said to her sobbing

"Shhhh nandu.. shhh.... Nothing. We should be thankful to them. " She said and I too nobbed sobbing

My team lead suddenly came out and shocked looking at me. He came forward and asked "Are you ok? Any issues?"

I wiped my tears and smiled at him. "Nothing Kris. We just talking nothing much." Priya replied to him and i too nobbed at him smiling.

He went from there after asking me to take care and contact him if i need any help.

"Look nandu, you should know about the things related to you that's why I showed this article and footage else I won't. Yeah you did wrong but for that you should not blame you for everything. If you did wrong that man would probably hunt you on that day itself. It's been three days and nothing has happened. So leave everything and  Come. Will go inside now else everyone will come one by one." Priya said.

"You first go priya. I will be here for sometime and will come." I replied to her. Currently i don't have any mood to work. I want some time alone.

"Ok. Take your time. I will be here only till you get ok and when you felt ok we go both inside." She said

"Priya, you have so much work to do. Go inside and I want to be alone for sometime. please" I irritatedly said to her.

"Ok. I won't distrub you. I will sit there. You take your time" she said and went to the other side of the sofa and started surfing her mobile.

We both like that only even if she said to me she wants to be alone I too would behave like that. She is such a cutie pie and I thanked god for giving a friend like this. Sometimes I feel bad I got her late in my life but I am thankful to him atleast I got her now.

After 5 mins I consoled myself and took deep breath and went to her side. She looked up and smiled at me. I reciprocate her and went to our cubicle. She didn't ask and said anything afterwards. She don't want me to think again and again. So she is doing her best by talking with me. My team also sensed my dull mood and they came one by one cheer me up.

In evening I got call from my sister and asked me to come to GN hospital immediately.

"Shruthi what happened? Why hospital?", I asked my sister.

"Nandu. we admitted dad in the hospital. Come fast I can't say anything now. Come fast." She said and hanged the call.

I informed priya and team lead and started to the hospital in the cab.

***************************************

Share your thoughts💭💭

Please do vote if you liked this update ❤️

See you all soon with next chapter,
Suhi 🦋