Chapter - 65 : His Proposal !!

Alakananda's pov:

I saw the post which Santhosh sent. It was him and Shipali. Him on his knees with the roses in his hand. Shipali's face was glowing with happiness and the water reflection, the water on the swimming pool.

In the next photo, she hugged him , his back only visible, some of their dancing pics and finally the bedroom picture which is decorated in a romantic way. And captions says, "Finally !!! Thanks baby for spending your valuable time with me. You gave me your day for me.. 1 day... 1 night...24 hours.. which will be memorable in my entire life. I won't forget the moments we spent together in these 24 hours... Lots of love.....♥️♥️♥️"

I finished reading the caption. I was continuously staring at the mobile which was on my hand. My mind was stuck with the captions and pictures. Nandu, React. React for the post, my subconscious mind is saying. How should I react now? Is he cheating me? No..he won't do..right.. why are my eyes not leaving my phone.

Someone is shouting next to me, I don't know who's that and what they are saying. I am hearing some voices. I didn't look up, I continued my stare looking at the phone in my hands.

Someone messaged me on WhatsApp it started as "Your husband proposing his .....". I opened the message. I saw a video from the unknown number, along with that a message.

"Your husband proposing his girlfriend, his love, his life..." I read and I played the
video without bothering the voices.

**Video played**

Vikramaditya sat on his knees with the bouquet of flowers in his hands said,

"Shipali, I like you ! I love you ! I want you to be in my life. You're the perfect women for me in all the ways. I know, I am already married but I am not happy with that marriage. She's fat, incomprehensible, ignorant and on top of that she's doesn't have an ounce of beauty. Her body is full of fat. I don't like her. She's a bad luck to me and my family. She doesn't deserve me nor my family. I am regretting why I married her. Now, I am taking care of her because of sympathy and for my sister. Keerthi thinks she's the reason for her misery. So, I am doing everything out of sympathy and pity not on love. My love is on you. Soon, I am gonna divorce her and drive her out from my life. Then I will marry you and you will be the queen of my life. Will you accept me?"

My mobile slipped from my hands and the whole place was silent. I looked up and saw the faces around me. Everyone is looking at me with their worried face..no..pity..no.. I don't know what's the expression is. I saw the person who was sitting beside me.. my husband..no..ex-husband. I smiled looking at him. I am the biggest fool in this world.

Something is on my cheeks, I touched it.. it's a tear.. hell...no.. why I am crying... No.. I should not cry... As a fool, I thought his pity and sympathy as love. He's clear with his intentions. Did he ever said I love you? No... That's my assumption.. I am an idiot and fool.. nothing and no one is there for me in this world. For me...

I should not cry. Why am I even crying? I have a lot of things to taken care of. I should prepare myself for the divorce, I have dignity and self-respect which he thinks I don't, I should leave the house as soon as possible, after he divorces me or before that also.

I need money. So, Nandu cancel the leaves and go to office. Soon, all dramas which happened in your life is gonna end. He's going to leave you...You should feel happy but why my heart is broken into pieces. No.. I am happy... My heart is doing good.. first, I need to search a house for me. Soon, I am gonna be single.. wow.. great.. I laughed at myself.

I looked for my mobile and I found it's on the floor. I opened it and started searching the houses on google.. I am checking it.. why the cost is high for all the houses... Some drops of water fell on mobile.. where the drops are coming from? is there any cracks on the sealing? Ohh..no..that's my tears.. ohh..my..poor eyes.. stop crying.. why you are crying.. nothing new happened.. you went through a lot, still feeling hurt? It's not good.. come on.. cheer up.. we need to search for a house. I wiped my tears.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand. I looked at the person. My ex-husband is holding my hand. I slowly took off my hand from him and my other side Keerthi is standing looking at me in her different face..why her face is blur.. I blinked my eyes.. now, she's visible clearly..

"Anni, are you fine?" She asked me something different in her voice.

"I am good. What will happen to me?" I said smiling at her. My voice is different.. it's not like mine and I shifted my focus to my mobile.

"You're not looking good and What are you looking for on the mobile, Anni?"

"I am looking for houses.. I need to go out of this home after the divorce right? I can't live shamelessly after the divorce.." I said to her smiling.

"Anni.."

"Alakananda..." I heard many voices. I looked around and smiled at them.

"What?? I said the truth... I have to start searching for a house to live from now onwards, only then I will get good place to live." I said and shifted my focus to mobile. These tears is not stopping.. I warned my eyes, If you're not gonna stop in next few minutes, I will hurt you.. I threatened myself...

When I was checking the houses, his hand grabbed my phone and thrashed it down. I looked at him. He's looking angry. Why?? Ohh.. he may think I would not sign the divorce papers.

"Don't worry.. I will sign the papers.." I said. He looked shocked. Yes.. that would be a shock for him because he would thought I won't sign it easily.

I got up from the chair to get the mobile from the floor. When I took my first step, something was on my feet. I forgot, My foot is not yet cured. I forgot that at all. Why didn't I feel the pain?. I placed the next step, when I was about to fall, Keerthi held me, I smiled at her. She's looking at me horrified.

She took me and made me sit on the living area and bought the mobile to me. I checked my mobile.

"Thank God.. nothing big has happened.. only small scratches and small cracks.." I said looking at the mobile.

"Anni, please come back to your senses.. look at you, your life is at stake yet you're worrying about your mobile." Keerthi shouted. I looked at her and everyone came to the living room and surrounded me.

"What happened to you all? Why you all looking at me like that?" I asked them.

Aunty came and hugged me. Uncle sat next to me and glared at him. He looked at me with a different expression. I thought that expression was love once and fooled myself. Again his face is blurred. My tears were forming in my eyes. This time I didn't stop. My love is gone.. my first love.... I held aunty tightly and cried closing my eyes unable to see him.

"Where the hell are you going after doing all this?" Uncle shouted. I opened my eyes and saw him leaving the house... Leaving me also...

***************************************

Share your thoughts💭💭

Please let me know what you are thinking about this chapter.

Your votes and comments are my boost. Please do share your feedbacks about how the story is progressing!!! ❤️

See you all soon with next chapter,
Suhi 🦋