Chapter - 23 : Scared Of ??

Vikramaditya pov:

When I started from living room, I saw Keerthi and Alakananda are entering into the house. I went near to Alakananda and holded her both shoulders harshly and started shouting at her, "where the hell did you go? Who asked you to go out?"

"Anna, leave her now." Keerthi sternly asked me to leave her. I took my hands from her and she took her inside of the house. I followed them. Keerthi made her sit in the coach and she sat beside her. "Mom, ask anyone to bring hot water and I will bring my medical kit." said she left and mom also went to kitchen. She's drenched fully and her body is shivering. Dad asked her if she need anything and she nodded as no then she looked at me. I looked at her angrily, she turned her face immediately scared.

Mom gave hot water to her. She took and drank the water. Keerthi came with her medical kit and started to remove her bandage. She hissed and groaned when Keerthi cleaning her wound. It irritated me, "Stop groaning." She flinched hearing at me. Mom and dad glared at me.

"You stop shouting for each thing." dad snapped me. Keerthi finished her work. She thanked her in low voice. "Go and change your clothes first." Mom said to Alakananda softly. She first shocked hearing mom, later she nodded and started moving out. "Now, where are you going out?" I asked her angrily. She again flinched and replied in low voice "Dress...in..the..car..that I am going to..take.."

"I will bring the dressess to your room. You go and refresh first." Keerthi told and she went upstairs immediately. I followed her to the room.

"Where the hell did you go? Who gave the permission to go out?" I shouted at her once I entered my room. She was standing silently. Her wet dress is sticking into her body. "Why?" I asked her again moving closely.

"I....went.."

"Speak without shuttering."

Keerthi came inside and placed bags in the bed, "Anna, please let her change first. Then you can start your interogations." She took the bag and went to washroom. Keerthi too left. I sat in the coach waiting for her to come. She didn't take my intimidations seriously. Mom and dad got to know her wound. They will ask questions definitely.

Mom and dad both entered the room. I sighted at them. I know why they came to my room still I asked, "What happened mom?"

"That you have to say. What happened to her? Both married because of that sudden like. Then what's happened today, the very next day of the like marriage?" Dad mocked me. Before I reply to him. She came wearing a loose salwar. I looked at her angrily. She stunned a min looking at me and my parents.

"Are you fine now?" Dad asked her, she just nodded.

"Keerthi said you were running in the rain crying. Did anyone followed you or hurted you?" Dad asked her confusing me. She was silent looking down. Something is happened. She holding her salwar top tightly on both sides.

"Anything serious? Did anyone misbehaved with you?" he asked. Mom also asked her to say anything as they won't think bad whatever it would be.

"I didn't had dresses to wear so I went to the mall to buy few dresses. I lost my mobile somewhere and I don't have money with me so I asked my friend to accompany me. After buying everything we started and I insisted her to go as it's already evening. Before going she gave some cash to me. When I was returning someone started following me. I took the crowded way to lose them but I lost the way. I guessed one way but it's empty at the same time rain also started pouring. That guy found me and I started running but he catched me and he asked me the cash. I refused him but he pulled my wounded hand and threatened me with a knife. I gave the money which priya gave but he asked my chain and ring. I refused him and pushed hard and started running from there." she said crying. My anger increased more.