Chapter - 53 : Fear !

Second update for the day!✨ Please do read Chapter 52 if you haven't read it yet!❤️
Also, we have crossed 50+ chapters!!🥺
This wouldn't have been possible without all your love and support. Thank you so much dearies!!♥️

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alakananda's pov :

After I calmed down and decided to give  him a chance, I left the room to the party. When I was walking in the empty corridor, someone pulled me into the room. I screamed. That person closed my mouth. I opened my eyes to see who that was.

It's Prashika. I was shocked and this was an empty washroom.

How she came to this party? Why she grabbed me. I am trying to take out my hand from her but she's holding it tightly and digging her long nails in my skin. I hissed in pain.

"Prashika, leave my hand.." I shouted. She digged her nails in my hand more.

"Don't shout Nandu !! .. looks like you enjoyed a lot with your husband." She said touching my shoulders where his bite mark was visible.

"That's none of your business. Leave my hand. Else, I don't know what I will do."

"What you will do. Tell me.. You can't do anything Nandu.." she said dangerously and placed her foot on my foot started to crush it. I yelled in pain. My tears started flowing.

"Prashika, stop it.. why you're doing this. It's paining." I yelled. She held my both hands and digged her nails causing blood to ooze out.

She left my hand after a minute and immediately I started to rub my both hands. It's burning, paining, nail marks have formed and blood was oozing. My tears were flowing continuosly. She crushed my foot hardly. I fell on the floor crying hard. Trying to remove her foot on me.

She grabbed my hairs, "do you want to know, why I am doing this?? Then see this.." she said and showed her mobile. Someone shot the video, the argument and the slap.

"This video became viral and how much embarrassment I faced because of you. I put a lot of effort into getting rid of this video. But still, many of them watched it. And in this party itself, many of the people questioned me about that. I liked you so much. I thought of you as my lucky charm who gives happiness to me. I thought to take you with me and look after you everyday carefully and lovingly. But you destroyed it with your own hands..." She said, it was full of hate.

"Whatever you did is wrong." I said to her..

"So what ? I will do anything which makes me happy. You snatched my happiness by stopping me to stab her and slapped me. I hate the person who tries to stop my happiness. You did it. You need a punishment for that. Along with that you slapped me you deserve death for that." She said .

She pulled me and made me stand and grabbed my neck till I choked. I continuously slapped her hand to remove it. She left me after a few minutes and smiled. Fear occupied me fully. I prayed god to send someone to help me. In my mind, I was calling my husband to come to rescue me. No one has ever behaved with me like this. He too misbehaved with me but not to this extent. My body shivered and I was afraid of her.

"I love to see your fear... It gives me so much pleasure.." she said smiling evily and scratched her nails in my both arms. She scratched from my arms till my wrist. I continuously yelled and asked her to leave.

"I want to see this fear of you everyday.. I want to abuse you in the worst possible way to see your fear. Your tears give satisfaction. I haven't felt this much happiness and satisfaction before.. You're my key to happiness. I want to see this fear and tears every day.. everyday.." she said evily. I feared her. My tears are flowing continuously. She grabbed my neck tightly.