Chapter - 22 : Lost

Alakananda pov:

I get down from the bed after a lot of struggle and went to the washroom. I was awestruck. I love this washroom. This washroom is like a mini house, bathtub, shower, mirror, everything is there like a 5 star hotel. May be he is rich. Nandu, did you forget, he is a businessman.

I looked myself in the mirror. Omg! I am looking like a ghost. Even am afraid to look at myself then how come Keerthi and he didn't say anything? Nandu, did you forget what he said a few minutes before? I found a yellow thread around my neck I took it and looked that. Yesterday I didn't look at this properly when he tied. I caressed it slowly. Now, I am married. It doesn't matter whom I am married to or in which circumstances I got married. I want to respect this mangalasutra and this marriage.

It doesn't mean that I am going to accept him as my husband and will be submissive to his every threats and conditions. But I want to respect this marriage bond. My mom used to say,
"Marriage is a sacred bond between two unknown strangers made by God." I believe god, he would have a good reason to have tied me to this beast.

I took a deep breath and shoved off my thoughts and cleaned myself and came out. I adjusted my dupatta and hair and went out of the room. I saw his mom in the living room and went nearby to tell her that I am going out not before covering my hand with my dupatta.

"Aunty... I am going out to.." she didn't let me complete it.

"You don't need to tell anything to me." she said and left from there.

I went out and standing outside of the gate. Now, in which direction I should go. I saw a security man near the gate. I asked him about the route and he guided me. And I asked his phone, he looked at me suspiciously and the house. Later he gave the phone, I called priya. She didn't take the call I tried again and this time she picked it.

"Hello..."

"Hello Priya.. this is Alakananda.."

"Where the hell you are? Where is your mobile?" She started shouting at me.

"Priya.. listen.. I will tell you later.. now please come to City Mall immediately. This is not my phone. I missed my phone somewhere. So I will wait for you in the main entrance of the mall. Please come soon."

"Ok.. I will come." Saying we disconnected the call. I gave the mobile to security and thanked him. I left to City Mall hoping I will reach there correctly.

Vikramaditya POV:

I reached office and started looking at the files. Rakesh call distrubed me. I answered it. "Whom did you get married?" he asked.

"How did you know?"

"That's not an answer for my question." he replied.

"This is also not an answer for my question. However, where are you and how do you know?"

"You ******* I am on the way back to City. I am coming directly to your home. I want to see whom you got married all of the sudden."

"Come to office first." I said and disconnected it. Who told to him? I asked Ravi to come inside.

"Did you informed Rakesh about the marriage?" I asked him as soon as he came inside.

"No."

"Then, how did he get to know?"

"I don't know, but he is going to be shocked once he saw mam." he laughed.

"Mam?" I asked him curtly

"Your wife. OMG.... how can you forget your wife?" he started laughing again irritating me. I looked at him angrily. He stopped his laugh.