Chapter - 39 : First..Nah. Ritual.. !

Alakananda's pov:

I am getting ready for the first.. ahh... ritual.. Grandma gave me a saree and jewels to get ready. I wore that saree and wore a small chain.

Yesterday after coming from the mall, I made an excuse to the elders and stayed in the room itself. I cried and let go of everything like every time.

My family is hating me to the core, whatever I did, is for them but no one understood that. They're hating me but no one thinks why I did that? That much trust they have on me. I am alone in this world. I closed my eyes to calm myself and said the mantra - "Everything is happening for a reason. Don't bother about anything and go with the flow."

"Anni, ready?? Wow, Anni.. you're stunning." Keerthi complimented me. I passed the small smile.

"Feeling nervous??" She asked me winking.

"Keerthi...please.." she smiled and she took few photos of mine. Aunty and grandma came to the room and I took blessings from grandma as aunty said. Grandma asked aunty to take me to his room. I started to go but stopped at the door, my legs are not willing to take a step forward. I started to become nervous and fear occupied my whole body and mind. What will happen if I go to his room? He already couple of times tried to force me, I escaped that time..but now.. no.. I can't do this..

"What happened?" Aunty asked

"Aunty, that... I ..not...." I started blabbering to her. She got confused hearing me.

"What happened? Why you're still standing there?" Grandma shouted. Aunty took me out of the room. We stopped at his room door, aunty hugged me. I too hugged her tightly.. I needed this hug so much.. I was frightened ... I don't want to go inside. Aunty released the hug and took my hands into her.

"See, if you're not comfortable, tell him, he will understand it. Don't panic....ok... All the best" aunty said. Aunty, you don't know about your son... I thought to myself.

She waited till I entered the room, the bed was beautifully decorated with different flowers and the fragrance gives me a different vibe and the scented candles are placed in the side table.. It's totally a romantic environment....  "If it has been a different situation, I would have enjoyed it..." I talked with myself. Ohh...god..help me...what should I do now...

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself but the fragrance drives me crazily. My mind started giving all dirty ideas to me. My heart enhanced those ideas and my mind started flashing the kiss and intimate scenes form the drama whatever I watched. I started imagining when he would be so close to me and doing... "Stop.. what I am thinking... I regret watching those dramas now... If I don't stop my irrational thoughts now, I would end up giving myself to him even before he starts to do something.... Nandu, do you still think he would ask your opinion after coming here? This environment even makes yourself crazy, think about him...." I blabbered.

"What??" I heard him. My heart just skipped a bit hearing him. I looked at him and nodded my head as no.

"But you said something... Crazy...think about him?? I heard these words.. whom are you saying?" he asked...

"Who???? You... No.. I..just let it go please" I said to him trembling. I looked at him again... Why he's looking handsome today?? I thought.. Nandu, stop it.. what you're thinking... He started walking towards me.

I started walking backwards and bumped into bed and sat on it. He came closely and leaned towards me. I closed my eyes and clutched the bed tightly. After a few minutes, I didn't feel any movement, I opened my eyes and saw him standing before me holding his laptop.. smirking.. I am embarrassed now....