Chapter - 83 : Trust ?!

Author's pov:

"Now tell me, Who's the father of my child? You or him?" Shipali asked pointing Karthik and Vikram. People around them were confused and shocked.

Alakananda and Keerthi were also beyond shocked by Shipali's accusations.

"Shipali, shut your mouth and get out of my place." Vikram yelled at her.

"What if she said is true Mr Vikram?", A person from the crowd asked.

"If you're trusting her words, please you too get out from here." Vikram said. Karthik huffed.

"Shipali, we three know whatever bullshit your saying is a ****** lie. Stop whatever you're planning to do else it would be very embarrassing to you. I am controlling myself to not burst out on you for ruining my engagement. If you would stay one more minute, I won't hesitate to do anything." Karthik warned her. Shipali gulped.

"You can't threaten her like that Mr.Karthik, she's saying either one of you is her child's father. Do you have any evidence to counter that? You both admitted that you drugged her drinks and saying nothing has happened. How can we believe that. No sane person will trust you both." Another one from the crowd said. Shipali smirked.

"I trust him..."

"I trust him..."

There came two voices, Keerthi and Alakananda said in unison wiping out Shipali's smirk.

Karthik and Vikram's face were beaming with happiness and content as their girls were trusting them.

"Still trusting them?? Ahh... You guys are insane... How can you trust this mannerless men who drugged the girl and took advantage of her?" Shipali said trying to claim her statement is true.

Alakananda came infront of Shipali and slapped her hard on her right cheek.

Keerthi also came infront of her and slapped on her left cheek.

"How dare you?" Shipali said and before she raise her hand. Both guys pulled their girls to them.

"Karthik, leave me. How badly she accused you and anna infront of everyone. I will not leave her today." Keerthi said angrily wiggling on his hold.

"Calm down angry bird... I can handle this..." Karthik said.

"I saw, how good you handled her. Leave me know, I can handle her in my way.." Keerthi said where Alakananda is throwing daggers at Shipali. Vikram chuckled.

"You guys slapped me because of the cheaters. Do you think, they're loyal to you? Ok... Leave everything, ask them what they were doing that day after they drugged me. Why did they do that? Ask them.." Shipali asked.

"We have our own reasons Shipali and you asked proof I have.." Vikram said and showed the muted video from his phone.

"It's a long video, those who want to see this, you can watch it... The video starts with the moment we entered in the room and ended with your arrest." Vikram said showing the video from his phone. Shipali was shocked. She thought everything was burned, she didn't expect this.

"Shocked to know how the burnt down proofs were came? Not only you... We too know how to make copies of the video, we both had copy of all the proofs." Vikram said smirking. Shipali flustered.

"Those of you who supported her, what you guys gonna say now?" Vikram asked.

"We are sorry.." those guys from the crowd said. Shipali tried to escape from the place but Vikram caught her hands.

"Where are you going? We will send you to a special place, wait for a few minutes.. Karthik..."

"They're on the way..." Karthik said. Shipali gulped.