If He Was Your Parent

Naruto

"Y/NNNN!!" "HA! NO! NEVER!" You squealed with joy as you ran around holding your older brother's console in hand and waving it around. "It's mine!" "Y/n you bring that back here right now! I don't have time! Inojin and Shikadai are waiting for me to get back online ya know!!" "They'll have to wait longerrr~" you teased as you held up the console as far as you could leaning away from the boy.

The blonde huffed and performed a shadow clone jutsu, scaring you because now you didn't know which was Boruto. "Come here!!" They all yelled. You nearly jumped out of your s/c skin, screaming and running as far away as you could away from them. "Y/n! Boruto! Manners!!" Yelled Naruto walking inside the living room with his arms crossed. "Your mother is trying her best to prepare a meal and my friends are over, we can hear both of you from the kitchen." Naruto gave you two warning glares, "and give Boruto his console back." You pouted, your lavender e/c eyes filled with tears as you handed it back to the boy.

"Ha! That'll teach you not to take my things again!!" "Boruto." The boy glared at his father and left the room, "I'm going out to play with my friends. Bye mom! Bye Himawari!" Boruto ignored the men in the kitchen and left. Once he did that, Hinata came walking inside the room next. She took you up into her arms and kissed your cheek. "Honey don't cry! Naruto you made her cry...see?" "She needs to be disciplined Hinata. Why is she so rough and loud?" He asked with a facepalm. "She's nothing like her younger sister!"

"Naruto don't compare!" Hinata scolded as she covered your ears. "Mom I'm fine." You say with a frown, getting down from her and grabbing your phone before going upstairs to your room.

Sasuke

You were shaken back and forth by Sasuke who couldn't understand what was the reason behind you not being able to be as perfect as your older sister Sarada. "What is it?! Is it because I wasn't around often?!" You were terrified, your seven year old brain couldn't understand why your father was treating you this way. Sarada gave a small hmph and turned her back to ignore the situation.

"P-papa I'm sorry-" "you can't unlock the sharingan. You should be." You frowned and looked down at your feet. Sarada then started to feel bad, so she approached Sasuke and held his shoulder. "Papa, maybe we should give her a break. Y/n is only seven. She doesn't even have enough hate in her to unlock it!.." "Or maybe she just doesn't have enough Uchiha blood." Sasuke muttered. Sarada stared sadly at her father knowing exactly what he meant, their mother Sakura.

"Go home y/n." Sasuke told her turning his back on the young girl. Y/n wasted no time and she ran back home with tears streaming down her face. She ran and ran until she saw Sakura, yelling out "mommy!! Mommy!!!" Sakura paused what she was doing, which was talking with Ino, and she ran to y/n with worry. She picked her up and kissed her all over her face. "Y/n! Is everything okay?!" "Papa was being mean to me again!!" The girl bawled. "Oh. Y/n, your father is only mean because he wants the best out of you." "B-but that's not the way to do it!.." you told her with a big frown. Sakura shrugged just as Sasuke came walking. He took you in his arms next and poked your forehead with his fingers. "Your mother is right. I only want success from you. But...I was harsh. And I will take it down a little." Sarada smiled faintly running off. "Okay you guys while you make up I'm going out with my friends!!"

Sasuke sighed deeply and held you tighter. "Don't be like Sarada and have friends like that.." he whispered.

Neji

Neji was a single father. When your mother m/n left, Neji was forced to raise you by himself, but he never complained. He was actually glad that she left, because all she ever did was complain, blame him for things he couldn't control and mock him about his 'weak' heart that he got after the great ninja war. The Hyūga took great care of you and whatever you wanted you got.