Safe and Sound

🌿NEJI🌿

Neji ran ahead following after you and he saw a woman. "?Let y/n go!" He yelled. "Not a chance." The woman peeled off her face. You looked at the 'woman' and saw your father. "Daddy! But I thought you were dead!" You squeaked confused.

"You thought wrong. Your mother is dead." Said your father with a crazy smirk. "You see honey, I killed your mother by a disease known as, sexcindrom. I had made love to her every single day even when she was asleep and she was always tired. So, I woke up one day to make love to her. While making love to her I noticed she didn't move. I was confused so I just continued. By the time I pulled out of her and kissed her lips they were cold. I checked her heartbeat and she was indeed dead.

"But who cares now because I have you! My daughter that I can make love with!" Neji growled and walked over to your father ready to fight him. "Byakugan!" "Ah the famous Byakugan used by a Hyūga. But never the less you cannot stop me. Water Style! Raging Waves!" Out of no where water attacked Neji, but Kiba jumped in my way.

Nejk turned to free y/n but Kakashi was already doing so. "Katsu!" Who said that!? That means! That means-

BOOM!!!!!!

EXPLODE!!! The ground exploded. Time to act fast. Neji grabbed Kiba and Akumaru. Kakashi and y/n were already out the hideout. "8 Trigans Sixty-Four Palms!" He knocked y/n's father out cold and then he ran out the hideout. It blew up.

Neji looked around. "Everyone okay?" "Yeah." Said Kiba. "I'm okay. And so is y/n. She's out cold though." He nodded. ..."Sakura?" .... "Sakura!?" "I'm over here!!" Neji turned and saw Sakura with y/n's father. "What the hell are you doing!!" Yelled Kiba. "We need him for questioning!!" Sakura came out of the rocks and dragged him.

He saw behind her was Lady Katsuyu. So that's why she wasn't hurt badly and the man was hurt badly.

When they got to the village, Neji carried y/n to the hospital. Y/n is a high ranked ninja, that's been hurt by a strong enemy. And worst yet her father. They questioned him and told Neji he was crazy. They also carried him to Blood Prison which is being ran by Anko. He's going be in a lot of pain.

A few weeks later y/n woke up and the first face she saw was Naruto's. "Naruto?" "Y/n!! Everyone y/n is alive!!!" Everybody ran in and hugged this kunoichi crying also. "Y/n!! We thought you were dead!!!" Yelled Lee. "We love you!!" Yelled Konohamaru, Meogi and Nuan.

"I love you so much." Said Neji kissing his girlfriend. She kissed back and hugged Neji crying softly. "Don't cry. You're safe now."

The End