he apologizes

Naruto

When Naruto came home looking for you, he saw you curled up in a ball crying your eyes out while (son name) and Lily were comforting you. His eyes grew soft and his heart clenched in guilt. When he came near you (son name) stepped in front of you securely. "Dad! Leave mom alone! You will not lay a hand on her again!" You wiped your eyes and Naruto said, "both of you go." Lily grabbed (son name's) hand and pulled him out the room locking the door behind them. Naruto sat next to you as you sat up and wiped your eyes. "Y/n... I'm sorry for cheating on you.... I'm also sorry for slapping you.....will you forgive me?" You didn't know if you should trust Naruto because 1 men always repeat their actions but neither the less you nod and Naruto hugged you bringing you close. He gave you a chain that said, "I'm sorry" on it and put it around your neck.

 He gave you a chain that said, "I'm sorry" on it and put it around your neck

Sasuke

You were with Ino crying your eyes out while Choji looked after Sintea. "Ino. Why would Sasuke do that in the first place!?" You cried into her shoulder. Ino being nice,.....for once hugged your weeping form. She sensed Sasuke's chakra and said, "Sasuke is here." You wiped your eyes and got up from Ino. "I'm gonna see if I can sneak out." You whispered sneaking out like the true ninja you are. You were almost completely out the shop until Sasuke's iron grip was held on to your wrist. "Sasuke let go of me!" You shout struggling to get out of his grip. You began to cry as Sasuke's grip tightened. "Y/n stop and listen to me." Sasuke gave you a bouquet of blue flowers and said, "I'm sorry y/n. I shouldn't have cheated on you with Sakura. And I should have never even slapped you. Please forgive me." You took the flowers and kissed Sasuke's cheek hugging him. "You are forgiven."

Neji

Neji

You were cleaning the house with the help of Hinawäri, (2nd son's name) and (daughter's name) when Neji walked in the house. He walked towards you but Hinawäri stood in front of you. "Leave mommy alone daddy!" She shouts. You sent your glaring children away as Neji came closer to you. "Neji what do you want?" You asked afraid to get beaten. "Y/n please do not fear me my love." You cringed at what he said and rolled your eyes heading to Hinawäri's room. Neji was fast though. Hee grabbed your waist and forced you to look at him. "What Neji! What!" You asked crying again. Neji took out a chain that said, "forgive me" and said, "y/n I'm sorry for hiting you and cheating on you with Ten-Ten. And I'm sorry for calling you those disgusting names. Please be mine again..." you hugged Neji and he hugged you back desperately. "I forgive you Neji."

Gaara

Gaara

You were making dinner for (son name) and Emerald. Gaara walked in the house. "Goodnight kids...y/n.... what's for dinner?" He asked taking off his shoes. "Pasta!" Shouts Emerald. You stood silent praying secretly that Gaara would go away. "Children go to your rooms and have your dinner." Said Gaara. You said, "I'm coming with you guys." "Y/n! I have to speak to you." Sensing the tension, (son's name) took Emerald to his room. You looked to the ground feeling Gaara's sand lifting up your chin. You stared at your husband in fear. "Don't fear me my wife. I am sorry for slapping you. And I'm sorry for cheating on you. My dear wife y/n please forgive me. I can't stand you not paying attention to me." Gaara took out a bouquet of flowers and gave it to you. You hugged Gaara and said, "I forgive you Gaara."

"