when you catch him doing something weird

Naruto

You were looking everywhere for Naruto. He promised he'd take you to see Sasuke prank Sakura. When you found Naruto he was in front of the mirror wearing fox ears and he looked a little like Kyuubi. "I am the nine tailed beast owner! I'll become Hokage some day! Fear me!!" Naruto said to himself. He grinned and giggled like a kid. "This is so awesome! I am so awesome!" You came out of the room and said to yourself, "I'm not gonna tell him now." Then you walked off to go with your back up plan, Itachi.

Sasuke

You were looking for Sasuke. He promised he'd take you to see Orochimaru fight Kakuzu. When you found him he was in front of the mirror in his old clothes he wore with Orochimaru. "I am Sasuke Uchiha. I'm better than Naruto. And I can twerk too!!!" Sasuke began to twerk. When he was done he kissed the mirror and said, "I'm the best." Then he winked at himself. You recorded it and you left the room. "Oh my gosh haha. I'll tell him later." You said to yourself trying not to laugh hard.

Neji

You found Neji in the water half naked with his byakugan activated. He was trying to catch fishes. "Come here you stupid little fishes! I'm going to get you!" Neji said. You moonwalked away from the awkward scene and whispered, "now where did I leave Hinata."

Gaara

You were planning on catching Gaara doing something when no one is around. You caught Gaara trying to do splits. "Come on Gaara. You're awesome. You're Kazekage. You. Can. Do. This." He said to himself. When he finally did splits he said, "I'm so awesome!!!!" You turned the other way around seeing his pants ripped and you saw his shark boxers.