you give birth

Naruto

You sat in the delivery room. You found out you were giving birth to 2 children. Right now you were holding on to Naruto's arm. "Ah get this baby out of me!" You finally gave birth to the 2nd child. You fell asleep then.
1 hour later...
You woke up to a pair of familiar cerulean blue eyes. Naruto kissed your cheek and held up a baby boy and a baby girl. They were sleeping. Your parents walked in and hugged you then slapped Naruto at the back of his head. They cradled the babies in their arms and then left for you to breast feed them. "So what did you name our daughter Naruto?" You asked Naruto. "I named her (daughter name) Uzumaki and our son, (son name) Uzumaki." You smiled. "I love it."

Sasuke

You are the complete opposite of Naruto's gf. You almost tore off Sasuke's hand. "Sasuke I swear to God if this baby doesn't get out I'll rip your body limb from limb!!!!!" Sasuke gulped and tried to stay calm. "God damit woman!" When the baby finally came out you dropped to sleep.
1 1/2 hours later...
You saw onyx eyes staring at yours. You roll your eyes at Sasuke and he rolled his eyes at you. Sasuke held up a sleeping baby boy. He was so beautiful. Naruto was the first to come in. "Alright teme show me the baby!" Sasuke shows Naruto the baby boy. "I hope you don't grow up like your dad." Naruto received a bonk on the head by Sakura and everyone except Sasuke left for you to breast feed your child. "So what did you name our son Sasuke?" You asked Sasuke looking at your son as he continued to drink milk. "I named him (son name) Uchiha." you smile teasingly. "It's actually a good name. I hadn't expect that from you Sasuke." Sasuke glared. You looked up at the roof wishing your parents were here to see their grandson.

Neji

You were in pain. so much pain you were crying. "It's going to be okay honey." Neji said in your ear. You had just given birth to your third child. "Are they anymore!!??" You scream. The nurse looked. "No ma'am." You fell down on the bed tired as ever.
2 hours later...
When you woke up you saw a familiar pair of lavender eyes. "You were out for a long time sweetheart." You blush. "Sorry." You shyly mutter. Neji chuckled and gave you a baby girl. Then he held in his left arm a baby boy and in his right another baby boy. Hinata came in to see the children along with Haishi and Hanabi. You were soon ready to breast feed so everyone left. "What did you name them Neji?" Neji kissed your cheek. "I named our first born son (name of 1st son) Hyūga. Our second born son (name of 2nd son) Hyūga and our last born daughter (daughter name) Hyūga." You smiled. "That's nice babe." Neji chuckled. You wished your parents were here to see their grandkids.

Gaara

You were in the delivery room screaming your lungs out. You should be anyways. Why? You were giving birth to Gaara's child. Well, children. You gave birth to the second child and looked at Gaara who had sand on his arm trying to brake your arm free from his. "Oh my God y/n!!!" You dropped to sleep in pain.
1 hour later...
You woke up seeing sea green eyes and poked Gaara on his forehead on his tattoo. "Hey babe." Temari, Kankuro and your mom came in the room and hugged the babies. Then you. Then Gaara. They left when you had to breast feed. "So what did you name them?" "I named the girl (daughter name) No Shabaku and the boy (son name) No Shabaku." You smiled. "Wonderful."